Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
Quizack’s VMware MCQs will leave nothing short or incomplete as they cover a wide range of latest topics. Your search for dynamic and short VMware multiple choice questions and answers ends here. Not only does Quizack give you the latest information but offers user-friendly online sessions for the sake of quick learning.
14. Which of the given operation modes, which is/are used by layer 2 security policy of vSwitches and port groups, has/have the following characteristics? 1) This mode lets the virtual machine receive all the traffic that passes by on the network. 2) This is a beneficial mode as it helps an administrator in tracking network activities. 3) It is an insecure operation mode.
52. While monitoring sensitivity of virtual machines inside the vSphere Cluster, which of the given options should be selected it you want to satisfy the following conditions?1) The checks should be made at an interval of one minute.2) The virtual machine should reboot after each failure for the first three failures every 24 hours.
55. Which of the given answer options provides the following capabilities?1) Supporting server failover along with IP address reconfiguration.2) Providing support for disaster recovery SRM to a remote VMware service provider in the cloud.3) Providing centralized recovery plans that are directly managed within a vCenter Server.
66. Which of the following statements is/are correct about VMware vSphere replication? 1) VMware vSphere replication provides the ability of replicating virtual machines inside the cluster or to a remote site. 2) This solution can only be executed on a per virtual machine basis and it cannot be integrated.
74. In a shared storage environment, when multiple hosts access the same VMFS datastore, specific locking mechanisms are used. These locking mechanism prevent multiple hosts from concurrently writing to the metadata and ensure that no data corruption occurs. What type of VMFS disk locking is supported for storage devices using hardware acceleration
88. You are asked to help troubleshoot a virtual data center that is suffering from poor performance. There are 4 ESXi hosts running vSphere Enterprise Plus, each has dual 8 core Xeon processors, 48GB of RAM and each has 8 local drives configured in a RAID6 + Hot Spare array and 6x 1Gbps NIC configured in an active/standby pairs for management, vMotion, and VM network traffic. Each hosts is running between 30-40 virtual machines. You check esxtop to try and determine the cause. PCPU UTIL (%) is 30% MEMCTL/MB is 0 DAVG/CMD is 30ms %DRPTX is 0 What is the likely cause of the performance problems?
A virtual machine (VM) is a complete computer system that is emulated by software. A virtual machine behaves like a physical computer, but it exists within another computer (called a "host"). A VM can run its own operating system (OS) and applications just like a physical computer.
Virtual desktop infrastructure is a category of desktop virtualization that refers to the use of virtual machines to provide and deliver desktops. Desktop virtualization can be used in conjunction with application virtualization, user environment virtualization, and operating system virtualization technologies.
A virtual machine port group is a logical grouping of ports on a virtual switch. You can use port groups to manage traffic for multiple virtual machines that are connected to the same virtual switch. By creating multiple port groups, you can segment traffic and isolate virtual machines from each other.
A physical server is a hardware device that houses computer systems and their associated components, including storage devices and networking equipment. A single physical server can host multiple virtual servers, each of which can run its own operating system (OS) and applications.
VMware vSphere is a cloud computing platform that enables users to virtualize workloads and consolidate them onto fewer physical servers. VMware vSphere reduces the amount of hardware needed, which in turn lowers costs and decreases the environmental impact of running those workloads. Additionally, VMware vSphere provides centralized management capabilities for all of the virtualized resources, making it easier to deploy and maintain a cloud infrastructure.
A network file system (NFS) is a type of computer file system that allows users to access files over a network. NFS was originally developed by Sun Microsystems in the early 1980s.
VMware has multiple components, each of which serves a different purpose. These components are:
vSphere: This is the core virtualization platform that enables the creation and management of virtual machines.
vCenter Server: This is the central management server for vSphere. It provides a web-based interface for managing VMware environments.
VMware ESXi: This is the hypervisor that runs on physical servers and provides the underlying virtualization infrastructure for vSphere.
VMware Workstation: This is a desktop application that allows users to create and run virtual machines on their local computers.
VMware Fusion: This is a similar desktop application to Workstation, but it is designed for Mac computers.
VMware Player: This is a free application that allows users to run pre-built virtual machines on their local computers.
Yes, you can use VMware on the same physical server. You will need to create a virtual machine for each operating system that you want to run. You can then install VMware on each virtual machine. This will allow you to run multiple operating systems on the same server.
A virtual disk is a file that stores the contents of a virtual hard disk drive (VHDD). A VHDD is a logical storage device that uses a file as its backing store. It behaves like a physical hard disk drive but does not require the same level of hardware support.
ESXi host is a virtualization platform that allows you to consolidate your physical servers into one or more virtual machines running on a single physical server. This can lead to better utilization of your hardware, as well as increased flexibility in terms of adding or removing capacity.
A distributed resource scheduler is a system that schedules and manages the allocation of resources across a network of computers. It is responsible for allocating resources to different tasks and applications running on the network and ensures that each task gets the resources it needs in order to run properly. The distributed resource scheduler is an important part of any large or complex network and can help to improve the overall efficiency of the network by ensuring that resources are used in an optimal way.
A virtual environment is a simulated operating system or computer within another operating system or computer. It allows you to run multiple operating systems or multiple instances of the same operating system on a single server, providing isolation and security for each virtual environment.
Storage virtualization is the process of pooling physical storage devices into a logical unit so that they can be managed as a single entity. This pooled storage can then be assigned to individual servers or applications as needed. By abstracting storage resources from their physical locations, storage virtualization makes it possible to use existing storage capacity more efficiently, simplify storage management, and improve storage performance.
Each operating system has its own separate set of files, processes, users, and security settings.VMware Workstation Pro provides a virtual machine platform that enables you to run multiple operating systems at the same time on a single computer. You can launch and switch between as many virtual machines as your computer’s resources will allow.
Software defined datacenter services are a new category of services that enable IT organizations to provision and manage their infrastructure and applications in a more automated, scalable, and efficient manner. These services provide a set of APIs that allow customers to programmatically provision and manage their datacenter resources, as well as consume them in an on-demand fashion.
There are a few places you can look for virtual machine files. The most obvious is in the folders containing your virtual machines. If you're using VMware Workstation, these will be in your My Documents folder. If you're using VMware Fusion, they'll be in your Documents folder. You can also find them in the VMware vCenter Server inventory.
The virtual disk is a file that resides on the host machine's hard drive. It contains the data for all of the guest machine's virtual disks. When you create a new VM, you specify the location of the virtual disk. You can also move or copy the virtual disk to another location.
Raw device mapping is the process of connecting a physical storage device to a virtual machine. This allows the VM to access and use the physical device directly, providing improved performance and increased flexibility compared to using virtual disks.
A vcenter server is a system that helps you manage your VMware vSphere environment. It provides a central point of control for all your vSphere servers, and it lets you manage them more easily and efficiently.
A single hardware host is a server that can be used to run multiple virtual machines (VMs). Each VM has its own operating system and applications, and each appears to be a separate physical machine from the perspective of the users.
A data center virtualization is a process of taking physical hardware and logical resources and making them appear as if they are running on a single, virtual platform. This can be done through the use of software-defined networking (SDN), network functions virtualization (NFV), or a combination of the two.
VMware MCQ questions are to-the-point and optimistic. You just need to spend a couple of hours practicing them for a week only, you will see the difference. Once you are done with online practice, you can evaluate your skills by taking Quizack's Online VMware MCQs quiz.
Quizack has hired subject matter experts, so it has been made sure that you get absolute and authentic knowledge. This is the reason, our each particular VMware question and answer will be preparing you for all the different types of assessments. Like, you will be preparing yourself for an Interview, Employment assessment, or IT exam.
Quizack experts have done well in making your learning quick. So they have come up with every possible option as per the requirement. You can follow our online simulative tools, Quizack App, or VMware questions and answers pdf. Now you will get every medium to pursue your learning. You can promote our versatile services to your friends via social media channels.
Quizack promises thorough perfection and to make it beyond the expectations, our experts are always open to suggestions. You can highlight inconsistencies anytime via the Contact Us page. Our team will be quick and attentive to resolving issues.
Quizack has decided to complement your abilities as well if you are a true professional. Since it is always open to improvement, you can make contributions in the form of MCQs, Questions & Answers, or any explanation. Your profile will be awarded a special badge and your name will be among leading professionals.