1. Many outgoing email servers use ____ as a set of rules for communicating with other computers.
2. The biggest advantage to a virtual network approach is _____ and _____ on a global scale.
3. Vpns are known as a _____ protocol.
4. Data sent through a virtual private network (vpn) can be encrypted using the _____.
5. Protocols supported by IPSec?
6. Which VPN protocols support multiple tunnels?
7. Which VPN protocols are vulnerable to Brute Force attack?
8. How many key combinations are possible if the length of the key is 56 bits?
9. Which VPN protocol is resistant to Denial-of-Service attack?
10. Which port is used by PPTP?
11. Which protocol is used by PPTP?
12. At which layer do SSL VPNs work in the OSI model?
13. By which one can Man-in-the-middle attack be prevented?
14. How can you overcome the limitation of IPSec to support broadcast and multicast?
15. What is VPDN?:
16. Which one is a characteristic of MPLS VPN?
17. Which one is stored by MPLS in the routing table?
18. What is CRL?
19. Which protocol is used by PPTP to tunnel packets?
20. How does anti-replay mechanism work in IPSec Technology?
21. To which attack is Diffie-Hellman algorithm vulnerable?
22. Which protocol supports IKE?
23. Which port is used for NAT-Traversal?
24. Which task can be performed by GRE?
25. Which protocol is used by L2TP?
26. How many phases are there in IKE (Internet Key Exchange)?
27. Which attack is resembled by the following statement: 'Inserting the packets of same sequence number into the data stream between a source and destination computer'?
28. How many tunnels are supported by PPTP?
29. How many keys are required if two parties communicate using Symmetric Cryptography?
30. How many modes are there in IKE Phase 1?
31. Which port is used by IKE(Internet Key Exchange) ?
32. VPDN is a/an
33. Which one is an Asymmetric algorithm?
34. The ability of a SSL VPN to receive user requests and relay them to internal server is_________.
35. What is MPLS network?
36. The act of learning information about the target network is called?
37. How does IPSec handle the confidentiality of a message?
38. Which port is used by L2F?
39. Which port is used by SSL?
40. Which one is a Hashing algorithm?
41. Which service should be disabled on an MPLS VPN router?
42. Which symmetric algorithm has variable key length?
43. Which authority issues Digital Certificates?
44. To attack is IPSec vulnerable to?
45. Which one is true of the Transport mode in IPSec?
46. Which protocol is used for key management?
47. Which port is used by L2TP?
48. Which measures should be taken to make a DoS resistant network
49. Which are the Layer 3 VPNs?
50. Features of an MPLS VPN?
51. Widely used account databases?
52. Feartures of the IPSec Technology?
53. Which are the types of VPN attacks?
54. Which protocols are supported by VPDN?
55. Which sources can be used for testing interoperability between VPN vendors?
56. Which are the authentication methods used in IPSec?
57. Which are the functions of the keys?
58. Which protocol can use authentication protocols such as RADIUS and TACACS+?
59. Which are advantages of DES and 3DES?
60. Which features should be evaluated in a VPN solution?
61. Advantages of MPLS VPN?
62. Which are the IPSec security protocols?
63. Which measures are taken by IPSec VPN to combat man-in-the-middle attack?
64. Best practices to choose a VPN service provider?
65. Which are PPTP vulnerabilities?
66. Which can be threats in an MPLS VPN?
67. Which are components of L2TP Transactions?
68. Which are the most common VPN problems?
69. Which are the best practices for VPN security?
70. Which are the components of a general MPLS VPN structure?
71. Which protocols can be encapsulated with GRE?
72. Which are IPSec modes?
73. Which ways can be used to generate SSL certificates?
74. Which are the most important issues in key management?
75. Which topologies are possible in an IPSec VPN?
76. Which protocols are supported by PPTP?
77. Which are the security concerns while using PPTP?
78. Which key lengths are supported by AES?
79. Which are the components of the VPN?
80. Which are categories of QoS?
81. Which are advantages of an SSL VPN?
82. Which statements are true of IPSec?
83. Which are the types of VPN?
84. Due to which reasons do you need to revoke a certificate?
VoIP - Voice Over IP
Paypal Web Integration
J2ME - Java Platform Micro Edition
Facebook Open Platform Development
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved