Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Due to which reasons do you need to revoke a certificate?
2. Which are the types of VPN?
3. Which statements are true of IPSec?
4. Which are advantages of an SSL VPN?
5. Which are categories of QoS?
6. Which are the components of the VPN?
7. Which key lengths are supported by AES?
8. Which are the security concerns while using PPTP?
9. Which protocols are supported by PPTP?
10. Which topologies are possible in an IPSec VPN?
11. Which are the most important issues in key management?
12. Which ways can be used to generate SSL certificates?
13. Which are IPSec modes?
14. Which protocols can be encapsulated with GRE?
15. Which are the components of a general MPLS VPN structure?
16. Which are the best practices for VPN security?
17. Which are the most common VPN problems?
18. Which are components of L2TP Transactions?
19. Which can be threats in an MPLS VPN?
20. Which are PPTP vulnerabilities?
21. Best practices to choose a VPN service provider?
22. Which measures are taken by IPSec VPN to combat man-in-the-middle attack?
23. Which are the IPSec security protocols?
24. Advantages of MPLS VPN?
25. Which features should be evaluated in a VPN solution?
26. Which are advantages of DES and 3DES?
27. Which protocol can use authentication protocols such as RADIUS and TACACS+?
28. Which are the functions of the keys?
29. Which are the authentication methods used in IPSec?
30. Which sources can be used for testing interoperability between VPN vendors?
31. Which protocols are supported by VPDN?
32. Which are the types of VPN attacks?
33. Feartures of the IPSec Technology?
34. Widely used account databases?
35. Features of an MPLS VPN?
36. Which are the Layer 3 VPNs?
37. Which measures should be taken to make a DoS resistant network
38. Which port is used by L2TP?
39. Which protocol is used for key management?
40. Which one is true of the Transport mode in IPSec?
41. To attack is IPSec vulnerable to?
42. Which authority issues Digital Certificates?
43. Which symmetric algorithm has variable key length?
44. Which service should be disabled on an MPLS VPN router?
45. Which one is a Hashing algorithm?
46. Which port is used by SSL?
47. Which port is used by L2F?
48. How does IPSec handle the confidentiality of a message?
49. The act of learning information about the target network is called?
50. What is MPLS network?
51. The ability of a SSL VPN to receive user requests and relay them to internal server is_________.
52. Which one is an Asymmetric algorithm?
53. VPDN is a/an
54. Which port is used by IKE(Internet Key Exchange) ?
55. How many modes are there in IKE Phase 1?
56. How many keys are required if two parties communicate using Symmetric Cryptography?
57. How many tunnels are supported by PPTP?
58. Which attack is resembled by the following statement: 'Inserting the packets of same sequence number into the data stream between a source and destination computer'?
59. How many phases are there in IKE (Internet Key Exchange)?
60. Which protocol is used by L2TP?
61. Which task can be performed by GRE?
62. Which port is used for NAT-Traversal?
63. Which protocol supports IKE?
64. To which attack is Diffie-Hellman algorithm vulnerable?
65. How does anti-replay mechanism work in IPSec Technology?
66. Which protocol is used by PPTP to tunnel packets?
67. What is CRL?
68. Which one is stored by MPLS in the routing table?
69. Which one is a characteristic of MPLS VPN?
70. What is VPDN?:
71. How can you overcome the limitation of IPSec to support broadcast and multicast?
72. By which one can Man-in-the-middle attack be prevented?
73. At which layer do SSL VPNs work in the OSI model?
74. Which protocol is used by PPTP?
75. Which port is used by PPTP?
76. Which VPN protocol is resistant to Denial-of-Service attack?
77. How many key combinations are possible if the length of the key is 56 bits?
78. Which VPN protocols are vulnerable to Brute Force attack?
79. Which VPN protocols support multiple tunnels?
80. Protocols supported by IPSec?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved