Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. What is the conventional order of an RDF triple?
2. The literal “<“1”, xsd:boolean>” would render what value?
3. Why does RDF provide HTML content as a possible literal value?
4. Which is an example of a namespace prefix?
5. Is it possible to serialize RDF as JSON?
6. Are there any difference between RDF and XML format?
7. Is it possible to use a commas in N3 if many statements repeat the same subject and predicate?
8. Can we use a WHERE statement in SPARQL?
9. What is OWL?
10. Can we use variables in a graph pattern? (SPARQL)
11. What is FOAF?
12. RDF is a...
13. Datatypes are used with what?
14. How namespaces are declared?
15. How URI can be used in RDF?
16. What is called anonymous resource?
17. Which is more comfortable human-readable form of the RDF?
18. Once minted, when will an IRI change its referent?
19. What is N3?
20. The full IRI <foo#bar> is used to denote what two representations?
21. What is 'triple'?
22. What does RDF Schema (RDFS) do?
23. The xsd:boolean datatype is usually denoted as what valuespace?
24. When are two IRIs considered equal?
25. What is URI?
26. What is the resource denoted by an IRI also called?
27. What does RDF's core structure syntax consist of?
28. What is a generalized RDF graph?
29. Subject in the statement 'snow has a white color' is...
30. The object is …
31. What are collectively known as RDF terms?
32. In the context of an RDF graph, what are the Subject and Object considered?
33. Is it possible to use a semicolon in N3 if the same subject is repeated but with different predicates?
34. What is content negotiation?
35. The predominant query language for RDF graphs is...
36. What value space is affiliated with the gregorian calendar month and day?
37. When IRI's are dereferenced, what is now happening to them?
38. The registered name, “genid” uses what scheme?
39. Datatypes are comprised of what three components?
40. RDF can be stored…
41. Blank nodes are disjoint IRIs and literals. What does this mean?
42. IEEE floating point numbers with an xsd:double datatype is how many bits?
43. What kind of graph is a generalized RDF dataset comprised of?
44. For what can be xml:lang attribute in RDF/XML used?
45. Where is RDF vocabulary intended to be used?
46. Must two term-equal literals directly correlate character-by-character?
47. What does it mean to say that an IRI is global in scope?
48. RDF triples may be stored in a type of database called a …
49. What is RDF triple known as?
50. What is an IRI also known as?
51. When a literal is a language-tagged string and has a badly-formed language tag, what kind of error occurs?
52. When was RDF invented?
53. Can a generalized RDF triple subject be an IRI, blank node, or literal?
54. Can primary resources have multiple representations?
55. How many types of queries does the SPARQL language have?
56. The first higher-level predicate is the ... predicate
57. Each property XML node represents a...
58. What are some examples of values that literals are used for?
59. In the context of RDF, what does atemporal mean?
60. How should begin the name of the variable? (SPARQL)
61. A globally unique IRI is also referred to as a?
62. Are standard RDF graphs static, or dynamic?
63. What is lexical-to-value mapping used for in the context of the rdf:HTML datatype?
64. How many ways are there to represent blank nodes in N3?
65. What is canonical mapping?
66. Statements in XML nodes can be represented as…
67. How many serialization format(s) is (are) used?
68. What kind of resources do blank nodes denote?
69. How many types of XML nodes can be in a RDF/XML document?
70. Does the term namespace have a clearly stated meaning within this context?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved