Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Which of the following commands is used to make a swap active after creating a new SWAP partition?
2. Which of the following files is used to view the current status of RAID devices in Linux?
3. Which of the following commands is used to mount file systems?
4. Which of the following files is used to initialize a computer-wide environment on a Linux computer?
5. Which of the following commands is used to list all contents of a superblock of a partition?
6. Which of the following commands displays information for all filesystems that have quota enabled?
7. What is the minimum RAM requirement for installing Red Hat in GUI mode?
8. After creating the swap area, which of the following commands will you need to run to start using it?
9. By default, which of the following commands configures the current run level?
10. Which of the following commands is used to create a user account for a new user?
11. Which of the following fsck commands will you use to check all filesystems listed in /etc/fstab?
12. What command will you use to find the current runlevel of an active Linux session?
13. Which of the following statements are true about kernel modules?
14. Which of the following statements is true about fdisk command?
15. During the boot process of a Linux computer, which of the following daemons is called after the kernel is loaded?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved