Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. The REpresentational State Transfer (REST) architectural style is based on the HTTP protocol.
2. Given a REST API that is capable of responding only with JSON, what is the appropriate way to respond to a request with header `Accept: application/xml; charset=utf-8`?
3. Which HTTP methods are idempotent?
4. What is the appropriate error response for a request that sends an entity in XML with header `Content-Type: application/json` when the server only understands JSON.
5. A POST request that results in the creation of a resource should respond with ______
6. A PUT request that results in the creation of a new resource should respond with _____
7. Which HTTP method(s) should be used for creating a resource
8. A PUT request on a URI that only supports GET and POST should respond with _____
9. What is the appropriate error response for a request that sends an entity in XML (with header `Content-Type: application/xml; charset=UTF-8`) when the server only understands JSON.
10. The process of determining which representation of a resource to respond with is called
11. Which is the foundational constraint in REST that defines the separation between service, consumer and the technical contract?
12. What is an appropriate HTTP response for issuing a GET request to /users/1/delete on a RESTful Web Service?
13. Which of the following should not be present in RESTful Web Services URIs?
14. How might HATEOAS principles be applied in a RESTful web service?
15. Which of the following is one of the interface constraints for REST that allows the server functionality to evolve independently?
16. Which of the following describe the correct way to let a client progress through states in a RESTful application?
17. Who is responsible for tracking the application state on a system that communicates through a RESTful Web Service
18. What is the mechanism that mediates communication, coordination or cooperation among components like data streams known as?
19. True or False? In RESTful Web Services each URI can map to one or more resources.
20. True or False? It is a design flaw for RESTful Web Services to reveal data gradually, linking to additional resources on the response body.
21. PUTting to the following URI will do generally do what? /users/123/posts
22. Which software architecture is used for designing and developing software with "RESTful" interfaces?
23. Identify which is not a formal REST constraint
24. Which HTTP methods are considered "safe", meaning that the request should not produce side-effects or alter the server state?
25. Suppose you're writing a REST resource for listing all coments made by an user. Which would be the most appropriate URI?
26. True or False? RESTful responses should include links to related resources, enabling the Client to progress through states.
27. Which of the following cannot be considered a REST design principle
28. How is REST related to SOAP?
29. Statelessness is one of the formal constraint of REST Web Service, which feature is addressed due to absence of state on the server?
30. How can users log into RESTful API to see protected resources only?
31. Which of the following best describe REST?
32. What determines the action to be executed on a RESTful request?
33. As an idempotent method, which of the following should not happen when issuing a GET request to a RESTful Web Service?
34. RESTful web services must be stateful
35. Which of the following best describes a RESTful service?
36. Which is the preferred method of determining the format of the data being transfered in a RESTful request?
37. Identify the item which is not an intermediary for communication in REST
38. What is the key difference between RESTful web services and SOAP web services?
39. True of False? REST, being an architectural style, does not concern implementation details
40. Which data formats can be transfered through RESTful Web Services?
41. Which of the following is true of RESTful Web Service?
42. When you wish to update an existing “Foo” via a RESTful API, which is most appropriate?
43. What are the prerequisites for an application to interact with a resource?
44. What is the advantage of including Cache control and Last-Modified (a date value) HTTP response header?
45. When you wish to create a new “Foo” via a RESTful API, which is most appropriate?
46. REST is an acronym for representational state transfer
47. Consider a RESTful resource available on the URI /posts. Which is the correct HTTP method used to create a new entry?
48. Which is a true statement in the basic REST design principle that uses HTTP request methods to update resources?
49. RESTful web services are designed with ____ in mind.
50. What happens if Restful resources are accessed by multiple clients?
51. Which request would best describe removing an user in a RESTful Web Service?
52. Identify the method which is not predefined in HTTP specification
53. When you wish to delete an existing “Foo” via a RESTful API, which is most appropriate?
54. When you wish to read a single “Foo” via a RESTful API, which is most appropriate?
55. Which HTTP method should be used to update a resource in a RESTful Web Service?
56. In the context of a web service, a RESTful API should...
57. A RESTful Web Service URI should map to __________________?
58. When you wish to read a collection of “Foo” via a RESTful API, which is most appropriate?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved