Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. The phone field returns what?
2. Does Salesforce check for IP restrictions when granting access to the API?
3. The SOAP endpoint for an API verion 29.0 contains a URL with a format:
4. Select API Fault Element which is present in Data Type list.
5. By Calling sendEmail() it is possible to send:
6. Lets assume you are calling describeGlobal() web-method to obtain a list of available objects for your organization’s data. What will you get in the case of successful call?
7. Double values have what restrictions?
8. Which objects written to a Salesforce object are committed automatically?
9. What do master-detail relationships involve?
10. Which audit field cannot be changed?
11. What is an example of something you can get your Web service client applications to do in the development environment?
12. Process Object belong to Data Model and include:
13. What is base-64 encoding used for?
14. What is an example of an operation your application client can execute at runtime?
15. When is a custom object's associated name field defined?
16. What is the name of a single, generic object, defined in partner WSDL, that represents all of the objects?
17. What are the Corresponding Field Types in the UI for the double API Data Type?
18. If your ID was 12 characters, what error would you get?
19. What is the syntax for password and token access?
20. Account and Opportunity standard objects have common methods, supported API calls. Which methods are common for both of them?
21. What code do you see when your session expires?
22. Where do you configure your session expiration time?
23. What is created when an object does not have a master-detail relationship to another object?
24. Which call is similar to the AUTOCOMMMIT setting in SQL?
25. When sharing, what happens to data that is outside of the logged-in user’s sharing model?
26. Will the API calls, retrieve() and delete(), accept an array of IDs?
27. Select the wrong endpoint:
28. . How can you create Many to Many relationship in salesforce.com?
29. Select the Incorrect Primitive Data Type.
30. What does the element, ApiQueryFault return?
31. When should you use Bulk API?
32. What is the right syntax for the associated name field of Custom Objects in WSDL?
33. Which of the following is an example of an audit field?
34. When your session expires, the exception code (...) is returned.
35. Can CreatedDate be larger than LastModifiedDate?
36. SystemModstamp returns what data?
37. What types of error handling are there?
38. Currency and percent fields are what type of value?
39. What does the picklist field return?
40. What will be the name of Custom Object in the Salesforce UI WSDL, if Custom Object is labeled like 'common' ?
41. Where must client applications format email addresses?
42. What do API calls represent?
43. What has happened during the fault, “UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION”?
44. The user permission, “Read” indicates what?
45. Salesforce API calls are:
46. How is the field, “ID” defined?
47. What is a characteristic of all API calls?
48. IsDeleted is what type of field?
49. What is a calculated field?
50. What values do boolean fields contain?
51. Can custom objects have a have many-to-many relationship with other custom objects?
52. What is one security protocol that salesforce.com supports?
53. Sales Objects belong to Data Model and include:
54. What is a sObject?
55. Where are exception codes defined?
56. What must happen before a user can access the API?
57. Select which is NOT true about Custom Objects:
58. Which of the following is a property of sObject?
59. Any method which belongs to Describe Calls:
60. A user is able to login to the Salesforce via:
61. Currently there are two UI themes, “Salesforce” and “Salesforce Classic.” How could you figure out which theme is enabled?
62. CRM ISV Organization in ISVforce is also know as:
63. ID fields in the Salesforce UI contain:
64. Which of the given API Fault elements defines an error in a queryString passed in a query() call?
65. What does the error code CANNOT_DISABLE_LAST_ADMIN mean?
66. Which link to the AppExchange Partner Program page, among given, is wrong?
67. Chatter Feed Objects of Data Model includes objects related to feeds. All feed items have:
68. Salesforce.com supports:
69. What is used to represent integer fields?
70. According to roles in the sharing hierarchy, who can view and edit the record?
71. What would return a MALFORMED_QUERY fault?
72. For security reasons, Salesforce restricts outbound ports. Which port may you use for HTTPS connections?
73. By successfully calling queryMore() you will receive QueryResult object, which contains queryLocator field. In which subsequent call can you use this value?
74. Select the SOAP header that does not exist in API 29.0 and earlier versions up to 14.0 and might not be seen in WSDL
75. How do you calculate the maximum number of digits to the left of the decimal place?
76. Setting CurrencyIsoCode to a value that is not defined for an organization leads to:
77. If an organization has multicurrency enabled, the CurrencyIsoCode field contains:
78. What does the combobox field return?
79. Salesforce API provides two methods for data replication, each of them allows you to retrieve a list of objects that:
80. Callling getServerTimestamp() might return:
81. At the highest level of abstraction it is possible to imagine a develepor calling API web-method describeDataCategoryGroups() developer to perform what sort of task?
82. An Error object contains statusCodes, message, fields properties. What property (or properties) has information about fields in the object affected by the error condition?
83. Lookup (1:n) type of relationships links:
84. Are all exception codes listed in the WSDL?
85. What should you know to perform a login operation?
86. If you are using the partner WSDL, a query that includes ID will return the ID field twice after calling query(queryStr) method. What will be the value of ID in response if queryStr does not have Id?
87. Any method which belongs to Utility Calls:
88. A PackageVersion as a part of an endpoint for making API Calls has format:
89. It is possible to create a SharePoint site with PowerShell
90. What is the data type of the accountId argument in a convertLead() API call?
91. Which of the following objects is associated with errors relating to create(), update(), and delete() method calls?
92. State whether the following statement is True or False. In the Iteration method of accessing components, the concept of DOM ids is used.
93. Which of the following are the Declarative (File based) Metadata API Calls?
94. You have a static resource archive named Testpack in your VisualForce organization which contains an image file named hills.jpg. You want to reference this image file in your VisualForce page. Which of the following Code Snippets can be used to achieve the desired result?
95. What is the syntax for the logout() API call?
96. Apex allows developers to lock sObject records while they are being updated in order to prevent race conditions and other thread safety problems. Which of the following keywords is used, in SOQL statements for Locking?
97. Which of the following statements regarding an Unmanaged Package are false?
98. Which of the following functionalities is provided by the Apex Code?
99. Which type of apps are built using only the Force.com API to access the Salesforce service?
100. What is the difference between the queryAll() and queryMore() calls?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved