Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. How do you create a Rust project on the command-line?
2. Generics are useful when you _.
3. What is a safe operation on a std::cell:UnsafeCell?
4. What does an underscore (_) indicate when used as pattern?
5. Which statement about enums is false?
6. Which choice is not valid loop syntax?
7. Your application requires a single copy of some data type T to be held in memory that can be accessed by multiple threads. What is the thread-safe wrapper type?
8. Which types are not allowed within an enum variant's body?
9. What smart pointer is used to allow multiple ownership of a value in various threads?
10. Which statement about the Clone and Copy traits is false?
12. Which statement about lifetimes is false?
13. Defining a _ requires a lifetime parameter.
14. In matching patterns, values are ignored with _.
15. Which comment syntax is not legal?
16. What happens when an error occurs that is being handled by the question mark (?) operator?
17. The smart pointers Rc and Arc provide reference counting. What is the API for incrementing a reference count?
18. Which is valid syntax for defining an array of i32 values?
19. Using the ? operator at the end of an expression is equivalent to _.
20. The term box and related phrases such as boxing a value are often used when relating to memory layout. What does box refer to?
21. Which cargo command checks a program for error without creating a binary executable?
22. _ cannot be destructured.
23. Which choice is not a scalar data type?
24. Which type cast preserves the mathematical value in all cases?
25. Which of the following provides the most random seed source for a pseudo random number generator?
26. The purpose of the poll() and select() system calls is to perform which of the following functions?
27. You want to listen on a port for some user-defined data stream. Would you use port 80?
28. Race conditions are caused by which of the following conditions in a multi threaded system?
29. An orphan process occurs as a result of which of the following conditions?
30. When a new process is created using fork(), which of the following describes the state of open file descriptors?
31. Which of the following is correct for the standard file descriptors that are automatically opened in UNIX?
32. Which of the following could the fork() command return to the child process?
33. Which of the following techniques can help keep system programs secure?
34. The result of calling kill(6003, 0) is which of the following?
35. CORBA's DII allows a client to do which one of the following?
36. Which of the following is the result of a process calling UNIX exec()?
37. Which of the following best describes the purpose of the unlink() call?
38. The ioctl() function is used to interact with which of the following?
Real Time Operating System
Signals and Systems
Windows Workflow Foundation
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved