Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Where are the alignment buttons available?
2. Which of the following is involved in creating form letters using Mail Merge?
3. Where is the taskbar located?
4. The tool that enables you to add text to a slide without using the standard placeholders is:
5. The menu which has “Replace” as an option is:
6. To select the whole document, the shortcut key that can be used is:
7. Data are organized in a spreadsheet with the help of:
8. When is the enter key pressed when entering text within a document?
9. The term used for creating, editing, formatting, storing, retrieving and printing a text document is:
10. In MS-Excel, all formula start with the sign of:
11. The header and footer button in power point can be found on the insert tab in:
12. What is the advantage of using a spreadsheet?
13. In word how would you force a page break?
14. From where does MS-Word insert/import the graphics?
15. Which one of the following is not acceptable while naming a file in MS-Word database?
16. You are brought to the first slide in your presentation by using the command.
17. What is the letter and number of the intersecting column and row called?
18. What is the chart placed in a worksheet called?
19. The option for saving a file that can be used by user is:
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved