1. Major coding mistakes made by programmers when they write software are called ____.
2. An application programming interface (api) is ________.
3. ____ refers to programming using a scripting language that is executed from a web server.
4. The option for saving a file that can be used by user is:
5. What is the chart placed in a worksheet called?
6. What is the letter and number of the intersecting column and row called?
7. You are brought to the first slide in your presentation by using the command.
8. Which one of the following is not acceptable while naming a file in MS-Word database?
9. From where does MS-Word insert/import the graphics?
10. In word how would you force a page break?
11. What is the advantage of using a spreadsheet?
12. The header and footer button in power point can be found on the insert tab in:
13. In MS-Excel, all formula start with the sign of:
14. The term used for creating, editing, formatting, storing, retrieving and printing a text document is:
15. When is the enter key pressed when entering text within a document?
16. Data are organized in a spreadsheet with the help of:
17. To select the whole document, the shortcut key that can be used is:
18. The menu which has “Replace” as an option is:
19. The tool that enables you to add text to a slide without using the standard placeholders is:
20. Where is the taskbar located?
21. Which of the following is involved in creating form letters using Mail Merge?
22. Where are the alignment buttons available?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved