1. RTAS plug ins are compatible with Pro Tools 11
2. To create a new region within an existing region you would use the _______ feature.
3. The maximum number of audio tracks in Pro Tools 10 is:
4. How many virtual instruments can be run simultaneously in Pro Tools 10?
5. Midi Data can be exported directly from the score editor to:
6. What function is used to prevent Pro Tools from reading and writing audio to and from a given hard drive?
7. Subtracting or adding pre-delay time does not
8. What is the keyboard/mouse shortcut to toggle thin or wide meters on the mix/edit windows?
9. In Pro Tools 10 the session timeline can be up to:
10. Track Composition - What shortcut is used to copy the selection to the Main Playlist?
11. What is the shortcut to Solo tracks that contain the Edit Cursor or Edit Selection?
12. True or False? Track punch is a standard feature in Pro Tools 10 Native.
13. Loop Record Toggle:
14. What shortcut can show or hide Clip Gain Info?
15. What is the shortcut to 'Copy Clip Gain'.
16. What does Midi Thru enable?
17. Audio interfaces are selected in the
18. What is the keyboard shortcut used to toggle thin wide channel strips in the mix window?
19. T & R are keyboard focu shortcuts to Horizontally Zoom in or out. What other shortcut can be used the implement the same command?
20. What is the keyboard shortcut to apply an insert or send to multiple selected tracks simultaneously?
21. You can unmount an external hard drive while Pro Tools is open from the:
22. If you are going to punch-in on a recording, you will likely use _______.
23. How do you Change a Pro Tools's Session Nudge Value using a key command?
24. Clip gain can be imported from Media Composer as:
25. Midi merge allows:
26. Pro Tools HD offers surround mixing up to:
27. Bounce to iTunes is found in the:
28. The Icon D-Control ES is a:
29. What is the shortcut key(s) for creating a new track?
30. "Clip" is the new term for what used to be referred to as a:
31. When recording multiple takes on one section, it is probably best to use _______.
32. Delay compensation fixes:
33. Tempo, Song Start, and Meter can be adjusted in the _______ Menu
34. Track colors indicate
35. How many Pro Tools Sessions can you run simultaneously?
36. How many virtual instruments can be run simultaneously in Pro tools 10 HD?
37. In spot mode clips can be:
38. True or false? By default, the volume fader only controls playback and monitoring levels.
39. Pro tools 10 allows aiff & .wav files to be:
40. Which of the following is NOT a Pro Tools recording mode?
41. What does the bus interrogation allow the user to see?
42. The two basic types of cross fades used in pro tools are:
43. True or False? Pro Tools 9 can open Pro Tools 10-native sessions.
44. Advanced video editing (multiple video tracks, multiple video playlists, and video editing tools) is availalbe with:
45. A harp has a ______ attack and ______ decay.
46. In Pro Tools 10 HD, VCAs are used to:
47. DB-33 is a type of ________.
48. Pro Tools HDX offers which of the following plug in formats?
49. Adding a new performance to a recording is known as __________.
50. Audiosuite plug ins are used to:
51. MIDI stands for what?
52. A _________ indicates the number of beats per bar and note value.
53. True or False? Pro Tools allows unlimited audio and midi tracks in all versions.
54. What does M&E stand for for?
55. What is the maximum sample rate Pro Tools can record at?
56. The "smart tool" allows for for which three functions?
57. What is the maximum bit rate you can record at in Pro Tools 10?
58. True or False? Non-descructive recording is a standard feature in all versions of Pro Tools 10.
59. Compact Discs are always mastered with which parameters?
60. What is the primary function of the edit window?
61. The session set up window allows users to change:
62. Which of the following is a primary determinant in digital recording accuracy?
63. Solo Safe Mode does what?
64. You could use Beat Detective to _______ a recording.
65. What does quantizing do?
66. Can you import tracks from other Pro Tools sessions in your current session?
67. Strip silence is used to remove:
68. Quick punch allows an engineer to:
69. What category of software does Pro Tools fall into?
70. What is Pro Tools primarily used to edit?
71. Which of following is a type of track you can create in Pro Tools?
72. Clip gain is applied to audio files to:
73. Automation can be written for which of these functions?
74. Mini-grand is a/an _________.
75. The regions list helps you ______ different takes on a track.
76. What unit is amplitude measured in?
77. The maximum number of audio tracks in Pro Tools 10 HD is:
78. What is latency?
UI/UX User Interface & Experience
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved