Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. In the session tree what is the role that has a node which is forced to reference data on other nodes to complete its part of the transaction.
2. Which condition is applied while determining the commit point site?
3. Select the correct case for which only queries are issued at one or more nodes.
4. If all statements of a transaction reference to only a single remote node, then the transaction is remote and it is not distributed.
5. Which of the following are supported by transaction control statements?
6. When a node is told to prepare, it can respond in several ways, one of the ways is “no data on the node has been or can be modified, so no preparation is necessary”. This response is called as?
Which of the following performs the following operations during a distributed transaction?
1) Sends all of the distributed transaction SQL statements, remote procedure calls, and so forth to the directly referenced nodes, thus forming the session tree.
2) Instructs all directly referenced nodes other than the commit point site to prepare the transaction.
3) Instructs the commit point site to initiate the global commit of the transaction if all nodes prepare successfully.
8. Distributed transactions can become in-doubt in which of the following way?
9. The database uses SCNs to coordinate distributed transactions among different databases. The database uses SCNs in which of the following ways?
10. A system change number (SCN) is not an internal timestamp for a committed version of the database.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved