1. In Referencing a Sequence with each new sequence number is generated by a reference to the sequence pseudocolumn?
2. Which is a database objects from which multiple users can generate unique integers?
3. OPTION clause and these statements are not permitted?
4. You cannot use an ALTER VIEW statement to change the definition of a view, you can replace views in the following which of the ways?
A sequence is referenced in SQL statements with the NEXTVAL and CURRVAL pseudocolumns, which can be used in the following places
1) VALUES clause of INSERT statements
2) The SELECT list of a SELECT statement
3) The SET clause of an UPDATE statement
6. In UPDATABLE_COLUMNS VIEWS which view Shows all columns in all tables and views accessible to the user that are modifiable?
7. To create a private synonym in another user's schema, you must have which privilege from the following?
8. When a view is dropped, all grants of corresponding object privileges are revoked from roles and users. After the view is re-created, privileges must be regranted?
9. You can also create views that specify more than one base table or view in the FROM Clause. These are called join views?
10. The rules for updatable join views in which rule Any INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE operation on a join view can modify only one underlying base table at a time?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved