1. Data files of which tablespaces can be recovered by performing an open recovery?
2. Identify the common Dynamic Performance views which are accessible in NOMOUNT stage?
3. You require the Oracle server to manage the undo segments and space among various active sessions automatically. You created an undo tablespace, UNDO_TBS1, in your database. Which two additional steps would you perform to achieve this?
4. The Database Resource Manager directive UNDO_POOL allows DBAs to limit the amount of undo space consumed by a group of users?
5. Which three pieces of information are considered while deciding the size of the undo tablespace in your database?
6. In the following which is the default permanent tablespace?
7. The switch operation waits for transactions in the old undo tablespace to commit?
8. Which two statements about Flashback Query are true?
9. Which two operations can be flashed back using the Flashback technology?
10. In viewing information about undo which view is useful for monitoring the effects of transaction execution on undo space in the current instance?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved