Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. In which parameter used in the CREATE DATABASE statement determines the maximum number of groups of redo log files for each database?
2. When speaking in the context of multiple database instances, the redo log for each database instance is also referred to as a?
3. Which mode protects a database from instance failure but not from media failure?
4. In Redo Log Information which view Identifies redo log groups and members and member status?
5. The minimum size permitted for a redo log file is?
6. Redo log files that are no longer required for instance recovery are called?
7. A log switch is the point at which the database starts writing to one redo log file and begins writing to another?
8. Which of these statements overcomes two situations where dropping redo logs is not possible?
9. Which log shows the following statement?
ALTER SYSTEM SWITCH LOGFILE;
10. If the ARCHIVE_LAG_TARGET initialization parameter is set to a very low value, there can be which impact on performance?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved