Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Oracle Database provides a mechanism to make table structure modifications with significantly affecting the availability of the table. The mechanism is called online table redefinition?
2. In which INSERT operation the database reuses free space in the table, interleaving newly inserted data with existing data. During such operations, the database also maintains referential integrity constraints?
3. All data in a database is stored in a table to include user data and the Data Dictionary?
4. The NOLOGGING clause causes minimal redo information to be generated during the table creation this has which of the benefits?
5. For external tables which privileges are required for directory objects containing bad, log, or discard files?
6. In Viewing and querying Objects in the recycle bin which view gives administrators visibility to all dropped objects in the recycle bin?
7. If START_REDEF_TABLE fails for any reason, you must call ABORT_REDEF_TABLE, otherwise subsequent attempts to redefine the table will fail?
8. A Synonym is another name for an object. It is used to simplify access to objects such as tables owned by another user or to shorten lengthy object name?
9. Which type of table is a group of tables that share the same data blocks because they share common columns and are often used together?
10. Which method enables you to add rows to a table, either by specifying the column values or by specifying a subquery that selects data from another existing table?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved