1. In which partition this form of composite partitioning is well suited for historical data, but lets you further group the rows of data based on unordered or unrelated column values?
2. You cannot drop the only partition in a table. Instead, you must drop the table?
3. You can compress some or all partitions of a B-tree index using key compression. Key compression is applicable only to B-tree indexes?
In the following example the index-organized table, sales, is partitioned by which method?
CREATE TABLE sales(acct_no NUMBER(5),
PRIMARY KEY (acct_no, acct_name, week_no))
PARTITION BY HASH (week_no)
STORE IN (ts1, ts2, ts3, ts4)
OVERFLOW STORE IN (ts3, ts6, ts9);
5. The rules for creating range-partitioned global indexes are similar to those for creating range-partitioned tables?
6. How many partitioning keys columns are specified for range-and-hash-partitioning tables?
7. In ALTER TABLE Maintenance Operations for Table Partitions which maintenance operation partition is used by range,hash,list,composite (range/hash),composite(range/list) from the following?
8. To create which partitions you specify the following?
9. While Using the MOVE PARTITION clause of the ALTER TABLE statement to?
Which of the following operations support the UPDATE INDEXES clause?
A)The following operations support the UPDATE INDEXES clause:
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved