Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. The indoubt transaction locks data that is required by other transactions. This situation occurs when the ORA-01591 error message interferes with user transactions.
2. The exact way for which distributed transactions can become in-doubt?
3. The in-doubt transaction locks data that is required by other transactions and this situation occurs when the ORA-01591 error message interferes with user transactions.
4. RECO can use an existing connection or establish a new connection to other nodes involved in the failed transaction. When a connection is established, RECO automatically resolves all in-doubt transactions.
5. You can roll back an in-doubt transaction to a savepoint?
6. Select the correct privilege which is required for manually committing an in-doubt transaction.
7. The job of the commit point site is to initiate a commit or roll back operation as instructed by _____________.
8. Give the exact reason for which you can force the failure of a distributed transaction.
9. A DML statement that requires locks on a remote database can be blocked if any another transaction own locks on the requested data. If these locks continue to block the requesting SQL statement then which sequence of events occurs?
10. Select the correct SQL statement for disabling recovery.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved