Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. For even better resource management, shared server can be configured for which that lets a dispatcher support more users by enabling the database server to time-out protocol connections and to use those connections to service an active session?
2. In Initialization Parameters for Shared Server which Specifies the initial number of shared servers to start and the minimum number of shared servers to keep, this is the only required parameter for using shared servers?
3. Which are the examples of setting the DISPATCHERS initialization parameter?
4. The PMON (process monitor) background process can terminate shared servers below the value specified by SHARED_SERVERS?
5. In the DISPATCHERS Initialization Parameter Attributes which specify the service names the dispatchers register with the listeners?
6. Oracle Database creates server processes to handle the requests of user processes Connected to an instance a server process which can service multiple user processes?
7. In DISPATCHERS Initialization Parameter Attributes which Specify the network description of the endpoint on which the dispatchers listen, including the network protocol address?
8. In Oracle Database Background which process of one instance can perform Instance recovery for other instances that have failed?
9. In Monitoring Shared Server which contains information for tuning shared server?
10. A session is INACTIVE when it is making a SQL call to Oracle Database. A session is ACTIVE if it is not making a SQL call to the database?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved