Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. An index can be created ____.
2. To use a function-based index?
3. If you require more explicit control over the indexes associated with UNIQUE and PRIMARY KEY constraints, the database lets you?
4. Creating an index with NOLOGGING has which of these benefits?
5. Which key automatically have indexes, but you might want to create an index on a foreign key?
6. CREATE INDEX does not stores the timestamp of the most recent function used in the function-based index?
7. Creating an index using key compression enables you to eliminate repeated occurrences of key column prefix values?
8. Because indexes created using NOLOGGING are not archived, perform a backup after you create the index?
9. To create an index in your own schema, give the following conditions which is true?
10. If a table is dropped, all associated indexes are dropped automatically?
11. While Consider Costs and Benefits of Coalescing or Rebuilding Indexes which has lower costs and does not require more disk space?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved