Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Which statement we used for you can manually increase or decrease the size of a datafile?
2. In mapping structure which describes the link between an element and the next elements in the I/O mapping stack?
3. In mapping structure describes the link between an element and the next elements in the I/O mapping stack?
4. Which two statements are true about the roles in the Oracle database?
5. Which is Used by Oracle during Table and Index creation and for sorting?
6. Your database is running in the ARCHIVELOG mode. You placed a tablespace, tbs_1, offline with the immediate option. Which statement is correct in this scenario?
7. You want to move all the objects of the APPS user in the test database to the DB_USER schema of the production database. Which option of IMPDP would you use to accomplish this task?
8. The DBMS_STORAGE_MAP package procedure enables you to build the mapping information for the database object identified by object name, owner, and type?
9. An Oracle Instance consists of Processes and Memory Structures, Processes can be subdivided as follows?
10. Which can you use Recovery Manager (RMAN) to perform incremental backup?
11. Which SQL Statement creates a new empty datafiles in place of an old one--useful to re-create a datafiles that was lost with no backup?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved