In which way you can recover a control File using a current copy by using the following,
Edit the CONTROL_FILES parameter in the initialization parameter file to replace the bad location with the new location?
CONTROL_FILES = (/u01/oracle/prod/control01.ctl,
2. Disk I/O is reduced and access time improves for joins of clustered tables?
3. You Choose Appropriate Tables for the Cluster for which the following conditions are true?
The following step is used in?
1) Edit the CONTROL_FILES parameter in the database initialization parameter file to delete the old control file name.
Troubleshooting after Creating Control Files after issuing the CREATE CONTROLFILE statement, you may encounter which of these errors?
Checking for Missing or Extra Files And Handling Errors During CREATE CONTROLFILE
Handling Errors During CREATE CONTROLFILE
Checking for Missing or Extra Files
Oracle strongly recommends that your database has a minimum of four control files and that they are located on separate physical disks?
6. The following steps are used to?
1) Make a list of all datafiles and redo log files of the database
2) Back up all datafiles and redo log files of the database
3) Start up a new instance, but do not mount or open the database
7. You can change the database name and DBID (internal database identifier) using the DBNEWID utility?
8. Every Oracle Database has a control file, which is a small binary file that records the physical structure of the database; the control file does not include?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved