Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. In a(n) ____ cluster, every server in the cluster performs useful work.
2. When creating a hash cluster, it is important to choose the cluster key correctly and set which of these parameters so that performance and space use are optimal?
3. Disk I/O is reduced and access time improves for joins of clustered tables?
4. To create a cluster in another user's schema you must have which SYSTEM privilege?
5. When estimating the size of cluster indexes remember that the index is on each cluster key, not the actual rows. Therefore, each key appears only once in the index?
6. Which view describes all clusters in the database?
7. You can alter an existing cluster to change which of the following settings?
8. You can create any cluster and associated cluster index in any tablespace that is?
9. You can drop HASH cluster using which command from the following?
10. You Choose Appropriate Tables for the Cluster for which the following conditions are true?
11. To create a cluster index, one of the following conditions must be true?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved