1. The rx and the ry attributes _______ the corners of the rectangle
2. The y attribute defines the ______ position of the rectangle.
3. If standalone="no" means that the SVG document has a reference to an external file.
4. The x1 attribute defines the ______ of the line on the x-axis.
5. The style attribute is used to define:
6. SVG 1.1 became a W3C Recommendation in:
7. What is SVG?
8. Which of these organizations which were not involved in defining SVG.
9. If cx and cy are omitted, the circle's center is set to:
10. The main competitor to SVG is _______ .
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved