Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. XGBoos it provides interfaces for which of the following options? i) C++ ii) R iii) Python iv) Julia
2. What is the time complexity for breadth-first search algorithm? Given, d = depth.
3. Output of code in MATLAB? z = [3 4 -2 6]: Q = [6 8; 9 -4]; polyva|m(z, Q)
4. Which of the following statements is/are correct about an Artificial Neural Network (ANN)?
5. Which of the following statements is/ are correct about the Vowpal Wabbit?
6. Which of the following options is the DevOps tool for many real time monitoring dashboards of time series metrics?
7. Which capabilities do Expert Systems possess?
8. Which of the following is incorrect about machine learning?
9. Which methods attempts to fit the new predictor to the residual errors that has been made by the previous predictor?
10. Which options is a Python library that allows the user to define, optimize, and evaluate the mathematical expressions, especially the ones with multi-dimensional arrays?
11. Simulation is appropriate under which of the following conditions?
12. Which machine learning tool with application programming interface for C?
13. Verification uses gray-box testing method.
14. In relation to machine learning classification, which of the following options is the correct way for defining recall?
15. Which types of data can be handled by the decision tree algorithm used for classification?
16. Which of the following is an ensemble algorithm based on bagging?
17. Which elements of a typical reinforcement learning algorithm defines the goals of a learner as a numerical value?
18. Which simulation tools rely on a transaction-flow approach toward modeling systems?
19. What is the accuracy of the Logistic Regression classification algorithm?
20. Which machine learning techniques are implemented by Apache Mahout?
21. Which of the following is/ are the large margin classifier(s)?
22. Output of code in MATLAB? M=(864;372;193] N = circshift(M,[-1 2])
23. Output of code in MATLAB? Z=[428;735;612] sort(Z, 1)
24. With respect to Data Mining Query Language, which of the following is the syntax for characterization?
25. Which data warehousing approaches is/are used to integrate heterogeneous databases? (i)Ouery-driven approach (ii)Update-driven approach
26. Which SimPy function calls is/are used in marking a thread as runnable when it is first created?
27. Which of the following is NOT an advantage of simulation modelling and analysis?
28. Which of the following statements is/are correct about unsupervised machine learning?
29. Logistic regression can be used with which of the following types of dependent variables?
30. Which ofthe following boosting algorithms implements regularization that helps in reducing overfitting?
31. What is the accuracy of Naive Bayes algorithm used for classification?
32. Which SimPy operations is used for indicating the passage of a certain amount of time within a thread?
33. Which Python tool that extends the functionality of NumPy and SciPy packages and provides functions for performing classification. regression, clustering and dimensionality reduction, model selection. and preprocessing?
34. Which of the following statements is/ are correct about the C45 classification technique?
35. Which of the following algorithms does not scale up well as compared to the other for very large datasets?
36. What is the function of ridge regression?
37. Simulation languages offer less flexibility than application-oriented simulators.
38. Which is NOT a characteristic of the NlCeSim simulator, which uses machine learning techniques?
39. Which of the following statements is correct about validation?
40. In relation to artificial neural network, which of the following options is designed for working with sequence prediction problems?
41. In relation to artificial neural network, the Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN), should NOT be used for which of the following types of data?
42. Which of the following is NOT applicable to speech recognition application in machine learning?
43. ln machine learning, logistic regression:
44. Which techniques can be used for solving the attribute conditional density estimation problem in the Bayesian Network classification method?
45. In machine learning, which functions in the image is used to measure the size of vectors?
46. In the SVM classification approach, which of the following options is used for solving the issue of the low-sparse SVM classifier?
47. Which of the following defines the F-score measure to assess the quality of text retrieval?
48. Which tools is used for processing, analyzing and visualizing the large data sets and can provide native support for Apache Spark distributed computing?
49. Which of the following is NOT a multi-class classifier?
50. A multi-layer perceptron (MLP)is a:
51. Which of the following is NOT an example of bounded probability distribution?
52. Which methods is used to generate non-uniform random variates and uses multiple uniform [0,1] variables?
53. Which of the following machine learning tools supports vector machines, dimensionality reduction, and online learning, etc.?
54. Simple linear regression is characterized by how many independent variables?
55. Which of the following machine learning tools provides API for the neural networks?
56. Which of the following machine learning frameworks works at the higher level of abstraction?
57. Which of the following types Of data analysis models is/are used to conclude continuous valued functions?
58. In relation to K-Nearest Neighbors (K-NN) algorithm, what effect does the small k value (neighborhood size) have on bias and variance?
59. In the knowledge discovery process, which of the following steps is involved in retrieving data, relevant to the analysis task, from the database?
60. Which of the following is an advantage in logistic regression?
61. In relation to machine learning framework, which of the following languages is used by Veles for performing automation and coordination between the nodes?
62. Which of the following is incorrect about linear regression?
63. Which of following is incorrect about modelica?
64. Which of the following statements is incorrect about Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs)?
65. In relation to machine learning. the XGBoost works for which of the following options?
66. In Multilayer Perceptrons, the predictions are made in which of the following layers?
67. In agent-based simulation, which of the following Inferential Theory of Learning (ITL)operations is used to modify knowledge by narrowing the reference set of a description?
68. Which of the following is incorrect about the feedback artificial neural network?
69. Which of the following is incorrect about the feedforward artificial neural network topology?
70. The machine learning framework RapidMiner is written in which of the following programming languages?
71. Which machine learning tools works with large data volume and supports text mining and image mining through plugins?
72. Statement 1: Reinforcement learning is an off-line technique. Statement 2: The reinforcement learning technique is used in elevator scheduling.
73. Output of code in MATLAB? Z=[8471;7196;6429] Z(3:3,1:3)
74. Which of the following are the applications of data mining?
75. An artificial neuron device consists of how many inputs and outputs?
76. In machine learning, random forests method is an example of which of the following feature selection methods?
77. A target in machine learning is known as alan:
78. In machine learning, which Of the following Options is the correct way for defining the F1-Score?
79. Output of code in MATLAB? X = 45; Y = 21; Z = bitor(X, Y) Z = bitxor(X, Y) Z = bitshift(X,-3) Z = bitshift(X,4)
80. In relation to machine learning classification, which of following options refers to the graphical model for probability associations between a set of variables?
81. Output of code in MATLAB? z = [6 9 4 3 5]: polyval(z,3)
82. Which statistical data mining techniques is used to predict a categorical response variable?
83. Output of following code executed in MATLAB. m = roots([?., 8])
84. The EIasticNet regression technique:
85. Output of the code in MATLAB. A = [8 4 7 5 3] isinteger(A) isfloat(A) isvector(A) isscalar(A)
86. Which statements is correct? Statement 1: In stochastic simulation environments, machine learning is performed by combining multiple transmutations. Statement 2: Stochastic simulation is used for modelling a system whose operation can be directly captured by deterministic rules.
87. In data mining, which of the following is NOT a data reduction technique?
88. With respect to multilayer neural network, what does the neurons in the hidden layer correspond to?
89. Which of the following boosting algorithms uses the level-wise tree growth?
90. Which algorithms has these applications? 1. Scene classification 2. Induction motors fault diagnosis 3. Analog circuit fault diagnosis 4. Corporate financial distress prediction
91. Can decision trees over fit data?
92. Which of the following simulation model types contain(s)probability?
93. What is the correct F1 score of the Random Forest algorithm of classification?
94. What is the FI-Score of Random Forest algorithm used for classification?
95. Which of the following interfaces is/are supported by Scikit—Learn tool?
96. Which formulae is used for correctly calculating the accuracy of the classification algorithms?
97. In data mining, which of the following clustering methods reflects spatial distribution of the data points?
98. In relation to SVM classification algorithm. which of the following options is used for the binary classification?
99. Which of the following classification algorithms should be used for the given scenario? The data is labeled and the number of samples is greater than 100k.
100. Which of the following supervised learning algorithms is/are implemented by Apache Mahout?
Microsoft Power BI
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved