1. Which simplifies the macro writing?
2. Which is used to slice the elements in the list?
3. Which are perfect for making and filling using backquote mechanism?
4. Which isolates an entire expression from evaluation?
5. Which mechanism makes it easy to create and to complete template like expressions?
6. What will happen if a variable has not assigned a value by SETF form?
7. Which arranges for parameters to be bound on entering a procedure?
8. How many types of variables are available in lisp?
9. What is a symbol thought of as a name for a place to store value?
10. Which is used to build the lisp procedures?
11. What is the process of reserving a place in computer's memory to store a value for a symbol?
12. Which is used to represent the prompt in lisp?
13. How many types of arguments are available in lisp?
14. Which uses symbolic expressions in lisp to work with datas?
15. What is the full form of LISP?
Comptia A +: Hardware
Comptia A +: Hardware Display Devices
Comptia A +: Portable Computing
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved