Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. What is the full form of LISP?
2. Which uses symbolic expressions in lisp to work with datas?
3. How many types of arguments are available in lisp?
4. Which is used to represent the prompt in lisp?
5. What is the process of reserving a place in computer's memory to store a value for a symbol?
6. Which is used to build the lisp procedures?
7. What is a symbol thought of as a name for a place to store value?
8. How many types of variables are available in lisp?
9. Which arranges for parameters to be bound on entering a procedure?
10. What will happen if a variable has not assigned a value by SETF form?
11. Which mechanism makes it easy to create and to complete template like expressions?
12. Which isolates an entire expression from evaluation?
13. Which are perfect for making and filling using backquote mechanism?
14. Which is used to slice the elements in the list?
15. Which simplifies the macro writing?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved