1. ______ is a pointer
2. Can the controller talking to the view?
3. The controller is always a subclass of...?
4. What is the makeup of a CGRect?
5. What about controller talking to the model?
6. ______ is a pointer to any object.
7. The single-view template in Xcode does not...
8. A _______ is how a view notifies the controller of something - for example - a button press.
9. How many superviews does a view have? How many subviews?
10. Some controllers have ____________ as their views.
11. ________ implements the getter and setter. But we can always__________
12. How is ARC done?
13. When is it OK to call drawRect: directly?
14. How to instantiate an object?
15. How to tell whether an object implements a particular method? (A line of code)
16. What does the controller do?
17. What is in the model?
18. What does a view (UIView) represent?
19. List the iOS hierarchy from top to bottom.
20. How can I find out the class of any object? Give a line of code.
21. Does a view 'own' the data it displays?
22. How to tell whether an object is of a class or class that inherits from that class? (Write a line of code)
23. How to tell if an object is of a particular class? (Write a line of code)
24. The basic steps in custom drawing.
25. Is NSArray mutable?
26. What is the word for checking/verifying the type of an object?
27. What is the fundamental design pattern of iOS development?
28. What is a reason to write our own setter?
29. Talk about BOOL variables.
iOS 5 App Development Basics
iOS 5 App Development Objective C
Programming Logic and Design
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved