Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. A conditional comment uses ____ to specify the condition for Internet Explorer.
2. ________ tools and techniques process data and do statistical analysis for insight and discovery.
3. A loop within another loop is known as a(n) ____ loop.
4. One hundred percent complete and accurate information is _____________.
5. One concern about internet advertising is that viral marketing________.
6. Positive outcomes of continuous improvement include ________.
7. A computer with a domain name is called a ________.
8. A _________ is the place at which the isp provides services to its customers.
9. ____ is one of the primary operations of a computer
10. An element of a two-dimensional array is referred to by ________ followed by ________.
11. A(n) ____________________ in a hierarchical model is the equivalent of a record in a file system.
12. The memory allocated for a float value is ____ bytes.
13. The number of bytes in an array is always a multiple of the number of ____ in an array.
14. The ____ data type is considered compatible with varchar(35).
15. Simon wants to change the chart’s border. to do this, he should select the chart tools ____ tab.
16. Data that a computer accepts and processes is called ______.
17. Web pages are accessed through a software program called a _____.
18. You should suspect a kidney injury anytime the patient presents with _______.
19. When a patient stiffens the muscles of the abdomen, it is known as _______.
20. Injuries to the external male genitalia _______.
21. "using a web browser, you type the url you would like to visit into the ____.
22. A tag name is an identifier that links a(n) ____ to a source
23. A(n) _____ is the set of possible values for a given attribute.
24. Harvard researchers are experimenting with robot swarms which are groups of robots that ________.
25. Recent nhtsa research reports that an estimated ________ lives are saved by air bags each year:
26. Some mobile apps are designed to be compatible with popular ____ such as microsoft office.
27. An advantage of using a heuristic over an algorithm is ________.
28. A logical function is a function that works with values that are either ____
29. Cloud pricing structure is a ____-based model.
30. The characteristics of online processing systems are that _____.
31. During the ____ cycle of the cpu, the transformation takes place and data output is stored.
32. To generate unique numbers in sequence, you use the ________________ attribute.
33. Key components of dashboards are design, api, access, and ______________.
34. Two of the most common graphical charting techniques are ____.
35. The term _________________ refers to configuring a web page is optimally ranked by search engines
36. When an object of one class is a data field within another class, they are related by ____.
37. The data ____ component is used to create and maintain the data dictionary.
38. The ____ loop is particularly useful when processing arrays.
39. Protected members of a base class are like ________, but they may be accessed by derived classes.
40. Cloud resources are ________ because many different organizations use the same physical hardware.
41. Arguments are passed to the base class destructor function by the ________ class ________ function.
42. Application servers are usually grouped into two types: page-based and _____ systems.
43. Adware and spyware are similar to each other in that they both ________.
44. A(n) ____ is anything about which data are to be collected and stored
45. A(n) ____ backup only archives the files that have been modified since the last backup
46. A mistake programmers often make with loops is that they ____.
47. A _____ page is an unchanging page retrieved from a file on a web server.
48. Word shades fields ____ on the screen.
49. Once ____, you can run an application so that you can interact with it.
50. Inheritance enables a ____ to derive one or more of its attributes from a parent.
51. In order to make effective use of a new or upgraded technology, a user may require ____.
52. For the ____ operation, it is required that the the two tables have a common attribute.
53. Cloud computing will offer applications that are _______.
54. Carrier sense multiple access (csma) is a ____-based access protocol.
55. Careers in computer ____ focus on the design of computer hardware.
56. Application software that is intended for use in a specialized business environment is called ____.
57. Another word for existence-independent is ____.
58. An example of an app you can use to create letters, reports, and other documents is a ____ program.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved