1. The __________ mailing list includes announcements and discussion of an open-source idps.
2. All the following wires, plus ground, are used to make up a serial cable except ________?
3. ____ is the protocol for handling tcp traffic through a proxy server.
4. ____ generates and issues session keys in kerberos.
5. Sales, marketing, and manufacturing are all types of software typically used by a(n) ______.
6. In the _____, an organization uses e-commerce sites to sell digital products and services.
7. Subdividing the project deliverables into smaller pieces is known as _____.
8. Pmi uses the term _____ to describe each level of work in the wbs.
9. Rfid tags are typically used for ________.
10. Data warehouses are sometimes called hypercubes because they_____.
11. A key feature on an enterprise resource planning system is that _____.
12. Multifactor authentication is all of these except _____.
13. The modern ancestor of the typewriter is the _______.
14. Fair use allows individuals to break copyright so long as they ________.
15. The responsibilities of a computer technician include ________.
16. The buttons on the _____ toolbar are available anytime except when the file tab is active.
17. If it can be applied, the least-damaging recovery option is ________.
18. A(n) ____ causes a value to be sent from a called method back to the calling method.
19. A _____ links computer resources using either a wired or wireless connection.
20. Google.com, bing.com, and ask.com are examples of ____.
21. The ____ print style prints a daily appointment schedule for a specific date.
22. A conditional comment uses ____ to specify the condition for Internet Explorer.
23. ________ tools and techniques process data and do statistical analysis for insight and discovery.
24. A loop within another loop is known as a(n) ____ loop.
25. One hundred percent complete and accurate information is _____________.
26. One concern about internet advertising is that viral marketing________.
27. Positive outcomes of continuous improvement include ________.
28. A computer with a domain name is called a ________.
29. A _________ is the place at which the isp provides services to its customers.
30. ____ is one of the primary operations of a computer
31. An element of a two-dimensional array is referred to by ________ followed by ________.
32. A(n) ____________________ in a hierarchical model is the equivalent of a record in a file system.
33. The memory allocated for a float value is ____ bytes.
34. The number of bytes in an array is always a multiple of the number of ____ in an array.
35. The ____ data type is considered compatible with varchar(35).
36. Simon wants to change the chart’s border. to do this, he should select the chart tools ____ tab.
37. Data that a computer accepts and processes is called ______.
38. Web pages are accessed through a software program called a _____.
39. You should suspect a kidney injury anytime the patient presents with _______.
40. When a patient stiffens the muscles of the abdomen, it is known as _______.
41. Injuries to the external male genitalia _______.
42. "using a web browser, you type the url you would like to visit into the ____.
43. A tag name is an identifier that links a(n) ____ to a source
44. A(n) _____ is the set of possible values for a given attribute.
45. Harvard researchers are experimenting with robot swarms which are groups of robots that ________.
46. Recent nhtsa research reports that an estimated ________ lives are saved by air bags each year:
47. Some mobile apps are designed to be compatible with popular ____ such as microsoft office.
48. An advantage of using a heuristic over an algorithm is ________.
49. A logical function is a function that works with values that are either ____
50. Cloud pricing structure is a ____-based model.
51. The characteristics of online processing systems are that _____.
52. During the ____ cycle of the cpu, the transformation takes place and data output is stored.
53. To generate unique numbers in sequence, you use the ________________ attribute.
54. Key components of dashboards are design, api, access, and ______________.
55. Two of the most common graphical charting techniques are ____.
56. The term _________________ refers to configuring a web page is optimally ranked by search engines
57. When an object of one class is a data field within another class, they are related by ____.
58. The data ____ component is used to create and maintain the data dictionary.
59. The ____ loop is particularly useful when processing arrays.
60. Protected members of a base class are like ________, but they may be accessed by derived classes.
61. Cloud resources are ________ because many different organizations use the same physical hardware.
62. Arguments are passed to the base class destructor function by the ________ class ________ function.
63. Application servers are usually grouped into two types: page-based and _____ systems.
64. Adware and spyware are similar to each other in that they both ________.
65. A(n) ____ is anything about which data are to be collected and stored
66. A(n) ____ backup only archives the files that have been modified since the last backup
67. A mistake programmers often make with loops is that they ____.
68. A _____ page is an unchanging page retrieved from a file on a web server.
69. Word shades fields ____ on the screen.
70. Once ____, you can run an application so that you can interact with it.
71. Inheritance enables a ____ to derive one or more of its attributes from a parent.
72. In order to make effective use of a new or upgraded technology, a user may require ____.
73. For the ____ operation, it is required that the the two tables have a common attribute.
74. Cloud computing will offer applications that are _______.
75. Carrier sense multiple access (csma) is a ____-based access protocol.
76. Careers in computer ____ focus on the design of computer hardware.
77. Application software that is intended for use in a specialized business environment is called ____.
78. Another word for existence-independent is ____.
79. An example of an app you can use to create letters, reports, and other documents is a ____ program.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved