1. You want the text to appear at a vertically centre position on a printed page. Which feature would adjust the top and bottom margins for this to happen?
2. What is 1’s complement of 100?
3. ______________ refers to the letter and number of the intersecting column and row.
4. The data is accepted in a continuous feedback loop by the computers that control processes.
5. ______________ refers to creating, editing, formatting, storing, retrieving and printing a text document.
6. A ______________ has one to one correspondence with Algorithm.
7. Which of the following is never a part of an e-mail address?
8. A computer can execute only the machine instructions consisting of 0s and 1s.
9. ________________ is a device to change the connection on a connector to a different configuration.
10. If someone is not able to use his hands for computer input, a ________________ software would be useful.
11. If you want to find the Paste Special option, you would use the Clipboard group on the tab of PowerPoint _____________.
12. A mistake in an algorithm which causes incorrect results is termed as __________ error.
13. ___________ refers to a set of characters of a particular design.
14. A _________________ allows you to access your e-mail from anywhere.
15. _________________ is a set of rules that tell the computer what to do.
16. A code that is used to identify merchandise in retail showrooms is called _______________.
17. __________ is a talk that can be automatically downloaded over the Internet and is available in Digital Format.
18. In a slide presentation, a typical slide does not have ___________.
19. In EDCDIC, a character is represented by:
20. In ____________, a file is transferred from another computer to your computer.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved