Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. A way to transfer programs to a central system is:
2. The difference between a high-technology and a medium-technology robot is the:
3. A disadvantage of Numerical Control (NC) is:
4. Most industrial control applications:
5. Which of the following devices could be part of a sensor?
6. Two of the major processing languages are PROLOG an
7. The new industrial revolution has been caused by:
8. Today's engineers feel that the ultimate solution to the CAD/CAM problem will be
9. A semi-continuous operation means:
10. Which of the following represents a conditional branching instruction?
11. Vision sensors:
12. Which item best describes a CAM technology?
13. Digitizers can be converted from "dumb" to "smart" through the addition of:
14. If the period of a sine wave is 0.001 second, the frequency of the sine wave is:
15. The linking of PCs with a communi ¬cations system is referred to as:
16. Actuators are used to:
17. In pen plotters, "resolution" refers to the shortest possible line, but in electrostatic plotters it refers to:
18. In general, American buyers will purchase goods:
19. Straight-line operations:
20. A common data base is one requisite for converting CAD and CAM to CIM. Another is that:
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved