Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. What code is the first to run in a GWT application
2. The core GWT defined in gwt.xml should inherit which module?
3. What is a benefit of using HTML5 with GWT?
4. What must be inherited before using HTTP types in your application?
5. GWT can be used to develop commercial applications with free licensing?
6. What does the acronym GWT stand for?
7. GWT 2.0 supports Java generics?
9. What two files must be edited before adding GWT logging?
10. What is the default locale when not specified?
11. GWT's logging framework uses the same syntax and behavior on the server side. What does this allow?
13. What class is used to unit test GWT code?
14. What type of processing is taking place within the web server?
15. What language is GWT client side code written in.
16. The path for translatable code from Java to JS is:
17. How do you use XSRF protection when using RequestBuilder and RequestCallback classes?
18. A GWT application can be configured through a file with the extension:
19. The EntryPoint interface has which method?
20. JSNI stands for:
21. Which is a recommended Java GUI designer for GWT?
22. If a logger does not contain a dot, what does this mean?
23. Which is NOT a method in AsyncCallback?
24. What argument would you use to run a manual test within a solo browser?
25. Which does GWT not include
26. Which is not a class for JSON manipulation:
27. The server-side of a AsyncCallback is a:
28. As of version 2.6 of GWT what is the newest version of Java syntax supported by GWT?
29. Which is NOT a Panel widget in GWT:
30. Which is one of the three classes used when programming delayed logic?
31. When does GWT perform its locale-related work?
32. The top level panel in GWT is?
33. A JSNI method has to be declared as what?
34. What is the extension of a GWT bootstrap script?
35. What does GWT use to stylize the visuals of their user interface?
36. Strictly speaking, GWT is a:
37. Code splitting to minimize JS downloads can be achieved with:
38. Human readable strings matched with tags at compile time are considered what?
39. How are loggers organized?
40. What servlet container is used for testing during development time?
41. An AJAX call in GWT can be implemented with:
42. Which is a correct JSNI method delaration?
43. History events in GWT are implemented as a:
44. A custom widget in GWT should extend which class?
45. What feature is built into GWT 2.3 to prevent web attacks?
46. How does one correctly invoke the clear() method to clear their HTML5 data?
47. If a single class cannot be serialized, will its object types be serialized as well?
48. What does ActivityMapper do?
49. Presenters and Views should be binded by:
50. The biggest difference between MVP Part1 and Part2 is:
51. If an exception is launched in a AsyncCallback, which method is invoked?
53. A CSS can be applied to a Widget with which method?
54. What type of binding is a feature of the GWT compiler?
55. GWT supports the following browsers:
56. A EventHandler is a:
57. Which JRE feature is not supported in GWT client side code?
58. When does gwtTearDown() run?
59. What is one way to prevent XSRF attacks in GWT?
60. The P in MVP stands for:
61. When there is a dot between two loggers, what does this indicate?
63. A ClickHandler extends:
64. Is it necessary to use GWT's history mechanism with MVP development?
65. Which is not a security weakness in GWT?
66. History management and view transition logic is the responsibility of a:
67. Which is not a HTML5 feature supported by GWT?
68. Which Java package is NOT emulated by GWT?
69. HTTP requests can be handled easily by:
70. To listen to DOM events a Widget must invoke:
71. Which library can be use for client-side dependency injection?
73. A deferred binding implementation can be generated in GWT with:
74. How are parent/child relationships determined?
75. JSON objects can be handled as Overlay Types by subclassing which?
76. When the client is invoking the code, how is it referred to?
77. A RemoteService path can be annotated as:
78. Which JAR has to be included in the WEB-INF/lib for deployment?
79. To use RequestBuilder, which module do we need to inherit:
80. Do activities contain widgets or UI code?
81. To use ClientBundle, which module do we need to inherit?
82. What feature us used to build XSRF protection?
83. A native DOM Event can be captured using which handler?
84. What W3C specification is used in creating accessible programs with standardized DOM properties?
85. To reduce compilation time, permutations can be used by configuring which property?
86. Which class is responsible for publishing click events?
87. When using an asynchronous interface, what must be created before making a remote call from the client?
88. A RemoteService is:
89. Which of these is NOT a default CSS theme in GWT?
90. For Internationalization, to create a collection of formatted strings that accept parameters, which should be extended?
91. A Label widget in GWT translates to which HTML asset?
92. An Event can be fired on the Event Bus by invoking:
93. XMLHTTPRequests Same-Origin policy can be overcome with:
94. What attribute depicts the behavior of a widget?
95. The GWT Event Bus is built on top of:
96. Where are XSRF tokens configured?
97. Which is an example of an Aria or keyboard accessibility property?
98. To handle history events, we should implement:
99. Which tool helps optimize a Google Web Toolkit application by allowing the application to start running before all of its code is installed?
100. What is the purpose of the global collector function used in Lightweight Metrics System?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved