1. The dominant economic activity in venezuela's lake maracaibo lowland is ___________.
2. The climate of ________ is dominated by the westerly wind belt.
3. The information economy mostly embodies the ____________ sector of a nations economy.
4. Europe's unofficial lingua franca (common language) today is ____________.
5. Europe is home to approximately ________ muslims.
6. China's current population is closest to _______________.
7. Southeast asian physiography is dominated by _____________.
8. In 2008, gas and oil accounted for roughly ________ of russia's export earnings.
9. When the ayatollahs took power, they demanded that _____.
10. The transcaucasian transition zone includes all of the following except ___________.
11. Russias territorial size is such that it encompasses ___ time zones.
12. Colombian criminal organizations have _____________ organizational structures.
13. Uzbekistan is situated between _________ to the north and __________ to the south.
14. Earth probably formed _____ years ago, and the first life evolved as early as _____ years ago
15. Diaspora is defined as the spatial ________ of a previously homogeneous group.
16. Cultural differences between roman catholics and byzantine christians contributed to the _____.
17. Crustal movements of various kinds in the earth's crust is collectively called ________ activity.
18. The ussrs economic policies _______ income inequality and _______ living standards.
19. The russian port of ______ is kept open year-round by warm water from the north atlantic.
20. The physiologic density of india is ________ the arithmetic population density.
21. Soil erosion in haiti is caused largely by _____.
22. More than half of pakistans exports consist of __________
23. Mestizos are persons who are of mixed ____________ heritage.
24. Mercosur originated as a(n) _____ between brazil and argentina in 1988.
25. Mangrove forests were traditionally viewed as _______.
26. Complete this analogy: the bible is to christianity as the _______ is to islam.
27. Appeal of the compliance officer's findings is a ______ level process.
28. Faustus's powers corrupt him by making him _____ and _____. select all that apply.
29. For most domestic animals, trophic-level efficiency is usually ________.
30. Unlike peru's coastal zones, ecuador's coastland consists of ______________.
31. Russia is the world's largest gas exporter and has ________% of the world's natural gas reserves.
32. New zealand's original human population probably arrived about ________ years ago from ________.
33. A stove that circulates heated air to uniformly cook food is an example of ________ heat transfer.
34. The cracking of rock due to heat is an example of _______.
35. Historically west africa shows a high degree of regional complementarity between ____________.
36. Within a single mountain range, ________.
37. When air __________, it is compressed and warmed.
38. When a fault is expressed at the surface, it is called a __________.
39. Ultramafic rocks contain __________ and are commonly found in __________.
40. The warm zone near the top of the stratosphere is the result of heating from ________.
41. The tropopause altitude is highest ________ because of the ________.
42. The trophic level of "producers" includes ________.
43. The three principal river systems running through this region are the _____.
44. The stream gradient of most rivers ________.
45. The southernmost of china's three great rivers is the _______________.
46. The south asian wet monsoon originates over the ________ and moves ________.
47. The role of a watershed is to _____.
48. The raj meant the rule of the ________ in india.
49. The plate tectonic theory can best be described as _____.
50. The place with the fastest average winds on earth is ________.
51. The most rapid type of mass movement is a ________.
52. The most important factor that causes ocean tides on earth is the __________.
53. The most common and widespread form of precipitation is ________.
54. The minerals gold, silver and mercury are often found in ________.
55. The majority of people in the united states work in the __________ industry.
56. The major abiotic reservoir for phosphorus is ______.
57. The gulf stream _____.
58. The growth of the size of the gobi desert is primarily the result of _____.
59. The greenhouse effect involves warming of earth's surface and the ________.
60. The greatest concentration of metals occurs in earths _____.
61. The great plains are also referred to as____.
62. The great lakes region of canada is dominated by the __________ industry.
63. The first step in deforestation in the amazon is _______.
64. The first nearly correct measurement of the earth's circumference was made by ________.
65. The figure above shows that sedimentary rocks are changed to sediment by ____.
66. The caves of ajanta provide evidence for ____.
67. The atacama desert in chile is the ______ area in the world.
68. The "eye" of the hurricane is a zone characterized by ________.
69. The ________ is/are found in the equatorial zone.
70. Sympatric speciation typically occurs by all of the following mechanisms except __________.
71. Soils, forests, and minerals are among earths _____ resources.
72. Soils that allow water to pass through them faster are more _______.
73. Sedimentary rocks formed from broken fragments of other rocks are ____.
74. Sedimentary rocks form because of all of the following except ____.
75. Sedimentary rock _____
76. Sand grains found in dunes are commonly _______.
77. Remains or traces of organisms preserved in rock are called _______.
78. Placer mining involves _______ to extract minerals.
79. Pastoral farming is best described as _______.
80. One of the main features of the western siberian plain is that it __________.
81. On earth, the sun passes directly overhead at 25 north latitude ________ times a year.
82. Naturally occurring compounds in the earth are called _____.
83. Most processes which shape topography are ________.
84. Most mountain ranges are the result of ________ stress.
85. More solar radiation is absorbed by earths surface than by __________.
86. Medium- and deep-focus earthquakes occur along only ________.
87. Mechanically formed sedimentary rocks are those formed from ________.
88. Liquefaction will ________.
89. Japan is located in the _______ biogeographic region.
90. Inselbergs are ________.
91. Inexhaustible and renewable resources are used less than ______ resources.
92. In nutrient cycles in general, minerals tend to be dispersed through ________.
93. Igneous rocks that form ____ the surface are intrusive.
94. Eroded soil can enter ______, causing them to fill up with sediment.
95. Earthquakes are likely to occur ________.
96. Creep is __________.
97. Coarse infertile soil _____
98. Buffer zones _______.
99. Both warm air and warm water generally flow _____.
100. Both deltas and moraines are _____.
Boats and Streams
Clock and Time
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved