1. Thebes is the _____ of oedipus rex.
2. A measure of quality that may be used in total quality management (tqm) is ________.
3. Who all are involved in the implementation of Kaizen?
4. _______ is the planned organization wide activity, which includes documentation, to continually prevent quality problems.
5. A ___________ is a specialized vertical bar graph that exhibits data collected in such a way that important points necessary for the process under improvement can be demarcated.
6. Which of the following is not a responsibility of the higher management while implementing Kaizen in an organization?
7. _______is a philosophy which strives for continuous improvement.
8. What is the formula to calculate efficiency?
State whether True or False.
A process decision program chart should be prepared before implementing any plan especially when there is low cost of failure.
10. Which of these is not a part of the quality trilogy given by Joseph Juran?
11. A flowchart is a _________ representation of the flow in a process.
12. The product attributes which delight the customer and lead to high levels of satisfaction are ________, but do not cause any dissatisfaction if the product lacks this feature.
13. When should prioritization matrices be used?
The statistical distributions help to detect the variations in the process.
15. Which of these is not one of the 'seven deadly diseases' highlighted by Deming?
16. Which of these is not an example of the appraisal cost?
Histograms are useful in:
i.displaying trends in data over a period of time
ii.finding out if the output of a process is normally distributed or not
iii.finding out if the current process can match up to Voice of Customer
iv.displaying the processes that are out of control
v.finding solutions for process improvement
18. What is benchmarking?
19. What does MBNQA stand for?
20. What is a performance metric composed of?
21. Which of the following performance measures indicates whether the defined goal is achieved through utilization of minimum or planned resources?
22. What is the formula to calculate expected productivity?
Arrange the steps for self assessment in the correct order.
a)Define means for collection of relevant data
b)Identify strength areas of improvement
c)Plan the objective of self assessment and the scope of assessment
d)Assess the data
e)Define action plan to overcome areas of improvement
24. Which of the following mechanisms prevent a mistake from being made?
25. What does the ISO 9001:2000 standard stand for?
26. For which of the following problems are quality costs data used?
27. What is a second party audit?
28. Which of these is not one of the four elements of the process of manufacturing?
29. Of which of the following performance measures are level of service, product cycle time and unit costs examples of?
30. Which of these is not one of the 'four absolutes' given by Phil Crosby?
31. What is the formula to calculate RPN?
32. State whether True or False. Interrelationship Diagrams/Diagraphs can be used as a means of organizing disjointed ideas.
33. Why are affinity diagrams used?
34. Control charts consist of ______ horizontal lines.
35. Pareto Analysis is also known as the ________ rule.
36. Who proposed the Pareto principle?
37. ISO 9000 is an international standard on ____________.
38. What are appraisal costs?
39. Which of these is a point of similarity between traditional management practices and TQM?
40. Who among the following created the Fishbone diagram?
Healthcare is dependent on external inspections.
42. The analysis by an Interrelationship Diagram helps in making a distinction between:
The term Supply Chain Management was invented by Keith Oliver.
44. Which of these is not true about a Matrix Diagram?
45. Which of the following techniques was/ were created by Jiro Kawakita?
46. How is the 'Slack time' for an event in an Activity Network Diagram calculated?
47. What is the diagram that compares relationships between two, three, or four sets of data known as?
48. Which of these is not a basic concept of distribution?
49. From which of the following Japanese systems of policy control has QFD been derived?
50. Which is the kind of audit where an internal party makes an assessment of any internal department or supplier against some internally defined set standards or some externally recognized quality standards?
51. Which of the following thinkers developed the technique of Poka Yoke?
52. Which of these is not one of the seven key areas required by organizations to prove their mettle in before applying for the MBQNA?
53. Which of these is an example of the prevention cost?
54. Which of the following ISO certifications are awarded to hospitals?
55. _______ is a process in which the entire scope of the process is changed or redesigned backed by an organizational change.
56. Which of the following organizations has developed Self assessment guidelines for organizations?
57. The tree diagram used in project planning is also called a _________.
58. What does C stand for in the acronym PDCA?
59. Which of the following should be implemented by construction Companies to ensure a more effective management for quality?
60. Which of these is not a cost of quality?
61. Which of the following groups form the middle level of the pyramid in an organizational hierarchy?
The costs of quality are the same as that of profitability.
Boats and Streams
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved