1. After killing duncan, macbeth is so distraught that he ________.
2. All of the following are characteristics of psychological suspense except __________.
3. "there is none but ____ /whose being i do fear and under him/my genius is rebuked . . . .
4. Lady macbeth's guilt causes her a great ____ of spirit
5. "stage directions for the set, the lighting, and the creation of characters are necessary for _____.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved