Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Which of the following should NOT be capitalized?
2. Would you ____ use my cell phone or the one in my office?
3. I am beside the box. Which word is a preposition?
4. Identify the error in this sentence: 'Me and Todd went to the grocery store and bought gravy, peas, and bananas.'
5. We used a ____sandpaper, of _____.
6. 'Follow up with Susan via phone if she doesn’t return your email by 2 pm tomorrow.' According to this sentence, how should you contact Susan to follow up?
7. 'I have ________ one and a half weeks for this project.'
8. You need to finish the document latest tomorrow EOB. This means:
9. The colors of the flag ____ red, white and blue.
10. If your supervisor tells you, 'Send me the meeting minutes,' what does your supervisor expect?
11. The student ____ attended the meeting was excused from the class.
12. What is the common meaning for FIFO in business?
13. Which of the following sentences is never correct?
14. After an organization has _______ ________, it has to make sure that it achieves them.
15. The company has not made a profit yet and has outstanding debts. It is:
16. My company performs well in ____ financial reports.
17. ____ Jay ___ Jim knew the answer to the question.
18. Which of these is a noun?
19. Mitch is Hannah's uncle. Hannah is Mitch's _______
20. In accounting, LIFO means ___________.
21. The money _____ transferred yesterday.
22. What is the correct abbreviation for 'Avenue?'
23. We have ____ of time to work on the Ramirez account, but the Foreman Paper is ____ next week.
24. Which phrase is not appropriate for closing a business letter?
25. Choose the sentence with the correct capitalization.
26. Which sentence is most properly worded?
27. Joe ____ in his report later today.
28. Which closing phrase is inappropriate for a business letter?
29. Which statement correctly contracts 'it is?'
30. The ____ was delivered by a ____ in his fifties.
31. Which question asks for advice?
32. 'If ____ someone who's worked with our company before, ____ rate of pay will be higher than everyone else.'
33. Someone making a comment is doing what?
34. I am new in this office. I don't know _____ yet.
35. The girl did better ____ all of her peers.
36. Which sentence best communicates a question about other members of the project team?
37. Which of these is common shorthand for representing ratios?
38. What does A/P stand for in an accounting system?
39. You are sending a letter to James Channing of the ABC Company. What is the proper way to address the letter?
40. At the conference, attendees will share _____ knowledge during the meetings _____.
41. She now has a more positive ______ toward her work and should do well.
42. Which sentence best communicates a question about the project’s deadline?
43. Which is correct?
44. What does AKA / A.K.A / a.k.a / aka most commonly stand for?
45. How do you correctly spell the following word?
46. '______ will attend the meeting.'
47. Matt is the man with ____ I went golfing last week. He is usually better than me, but I am the man ____ won.
48. What does the “ooo” abbreviation mean in business e-mail conversation?
49. The immigrant was busy _____ English so she ____ communicate better with the locals.
50. 'Look over ______, it's Jim from consulting.'
51. Paul couldn't decide ________ or not he should leave work for lunch.
52. Karen liked working at Acme Company ____.
53. As a receptionist or director of first impressions of ABC Company, what is the best way to greet a client?
54. I was pleased to receive your response to my proposal, but there are one or two points that need _______.
55. Model C13 is ________ than Model F22.
56. Which sentence is correctly worded?
57. 'Employment History' means...
58. A table with the days, weeks, and months in a year
59. Marie, my new assistant, should ___ forwarded the files to you.
60. He ____ pizza yesterday.
61. Susan said that the letter was longer ____ the previous one, and ____ she left.
62. That company is _____ a new type of software.
63. You must _____ his proposal, _____ for that specific section.
64. The chef is not in the kitchen. He is in the dining area _____ the guests.
65. What does the acronym FAQ typically stand for?
66. What is the most common meaning of the acronym FYI?
67. Your performance in this interview will decide ________ you are hired or not.
68. Have you begun to ____ that report yet?
69. In the business world, R&D stands for...
70. 'I will be able to ________ the project in 3 days.'
71. If I am better ____ you, ____ you need to train harder.
72. 'I have ________ my project to you via email.'
73. What is the full name for the 'IT' Department in most businesses?
74. Mary was __ upset when she received the notes from her annual employment review.
75. Everyone _____ James will be invited to attend tomorrow's briefing.
76. What are the differences ________ the English spoken in the UK and the English spoken in the US?
77. This is ____ much work ____ finish in one day.
78. All of the girls went to the game _______ Susan. She could not ________ the invitation.
79. What does CFO stand for?
80. If he is smarter ____ the other applicants, ____ please hire him.
81. Please remove _____ lunch from the company's refrigerator so we can clean it.
82. In Business, what does MBA stand for?
83. Can you meet me at the _____ and we will go over the blueprints for the new building?
84. I saw him __ work.
85. May I have ____ report if _____ finished with it?
86. Which word best completes the sentence: “I will be able to ________ the project in 3 days.”
87. You got an invitation to meet your CHRO. The person you will see is:
88. Which of the following is most acceptable in a business text message?
89. Don't be afraid __ ask ___ many questions.
90. Do you ______ what time it is?
91. Which phrase refers to a future meeting?
92. Which of the following is wrong?
93. I work every day _______ Sundays.
94. I'm going to call ____ secretary to set up an appointment.
95. She ___ busy now.
96. What does COO stand for?
97. I have ___ all that you have asked of me.
98. What is the correct spelling?
99. We are going to ____ the clients for lunch.
100. What is the _______ like tomorrow? I heard it might rain.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved