1. The new client gave us a/an ___________ time last month with their continuously changing project requirements.
2. The greeting card had a syrupy picture and a 'maudlin' verse.
3. After my grandfather was diagnosed with chronic_________, he moved to Arizona.
4. We tried to negotiate a better deal, but the opposite party ___________.
5. Identify the sentences that qualify for good business writing skills.
6. What is the best approach while including an attachment with your email?
7. It's perfectly acceptable to have more than one resume, each targeted to different kinds of jobs you are looking for.
8. something that has a very low probability of happening
9. When you write a press release, you should think like what?
10. The committee's effort to raise money for social programs was 'laudable'.
11. The crowd ________________ me on my acceptance into Mensa.
12. In the sentence given below, choose the correct meaning of the word in quotation marks from the options given. The waiter gave an 'obsequious' bow before taking order from the table.
13. Dr. Marshall often brings his dog to the clinic. He just loves to give big, wet kisses!
14. Which of the following are examples of a good subject line in a business email?
15. What kind of letter does not follow a standard business letter format?
16. We are not ___________ yet. The revenue has been low, but we are sure we will overcome our difficulties sooner or later.
17. You should always sign your business memos.
18. Choose the correct meaning of the given word from the options given below: Feral
19. What should you always include when writing a business email?
20. Which of the following means 'severely critical'?
21. Which purpose is least served by mentioning a job objective on a resume?
22. Identify the misspelled word from the given options.
23. Each question below consists of two words that are related to one another in some way. From the possible answers, you must choose the set that denotes a relationship most similar to the relationship expressed in the original set. yllabus:Course ::
24. Catherine is a ________ Catholic.
25. When writing an executive summary, which of the following is a mistake to avoid?
26. He washes his car with 'sedulous' attention.
27. Which of the following is/are (an) example/s of redundancy in business writing?
28. Memos can save ____
29. Which of the following is not advised when writing the minutes of a meeting?
30. What should you avoid when sending emails to a group of people on a mailing list?
31. Which word or phrase is nearest in meaning to the word mentioned below: Ampere Unit for measuring
32. In what kind of business letter should you include a catchy headline?
33. 'He ran.' is considered a complete sentence.
34. To best serve our clients, we have assembled an accomplished team of synergetic sales associates and customer service agents to assist customers in every step of the purchasing decision.
35. What one thing is more important than all others when writing for business?
36. Our all new fruit face wash gives you an instant juvenile appearance.
37. Which of the following is a synonym for 'penitent'?
38. Which of the following means 'quick to argue'?
39. Gary is a deeply ______ man.
40. If you have to fire someone, never do so via an email.
41. Choose the correct spelling of the word from the options below.
42. Identify the misspelled word in the list below.
43. Our software does plenty of stuff.
44. Watching a well-trained dog at work, I had to admire his 'pertinacity' as he repeatedly located the balls thrown at him.
45. What are you appealing to while writing a fundraising letter?
46. Choose the correct meaning of the phrase given below: dead duck
47. Each question below consists of two words that are related to one another in some way. From the possible answers, you must choose the set that denotes a relationship most similar to the relationship expressed in the original set. Jeopardize:Danger ::
48. The church members accused the cult of _______________ practices.
49. Choose the correct meaning of the phrase given below: to be ahead of the curve
50. Which of the following is does NOT mean 'respectful'?
51. 'Munificent' contributions from corporate houses made it possible for us to host the show.
52. Phrase whose meaning is most closely described by the phrase given below: to try to achieve something but fail
53. Choose the correct meaning of the phrase given below: to be in the black
54. The waitress brought me a plate of squid even though I _____________ asked for clams.
55. To keep emails sounding friendly, you should use contractions
56. What does 'PAR' stand for?
57. It's low-level work indeed, but at least you will get your ___________ in the industry.
58. Choose the correct meaning of the phrase given below: to go belly up
59. New policy memo should contain the following except:
60. In a professional services contract T&M stands for ____________________
61. What does the acronym COB stand for?
62. The headteacher's arrival in the classroom was sudden.
63. What does the acronym ETA stand for?
64. Respond appropriately: 'How do you do?'
65. Which is correctly spelt?
66. Which of the following statements is the correct usage of the English Language:
67. The abbreviation RFP stands for:
68. The following statement is the correct usage of English Language: 'He is a Principal level architect.'
69. --------- he hardly ever arrives on time, we shouldn't put him on the early shift
70. 'I'd rather be an employee than an employer'. Which one is the contracted word?
71. She -------- the final copy as we speak
72. Give an example of a pronoun?
73. To form an adverb, add
74. I ______ about the results of his research.
75. 'I do understand your feelings about this, I don't see how it affects me.'
76. When quoting someone's statement within a sentence, where should any punctuation after the quote, such as a comma or a period, be placed?
77. When providing examples for additional clarification, should you use e.g. or i.e.?
78. Choose the correct sentence.
79. Which one of the following sentences is correct:
80. In business, what does SLA commonly stand for?
81. I did ___ on the math test, because I can solve those problems ___.
82. The word 'isn't' is an example of a ___________.
83. ____________ is a decision such that no other available option would lead to a better outcome.
84. The new customer promotion is so confusing it has _______ the customer service team.
85. The following sentence is written with sound use of the English language: 'Irregardless of the facts, he made the right decision.'
86. Which acronym does NOT represent a real C-level executive position?
87. My mom is buried at the _________ across town.
88. Which letter ending best goes with the opening 'Dear Personnel Director,'?
89. After early losses, the NASDAQ _____________ to finish 20 points up.
90. In business, what does EOD most commonly stand for?
91. In professional academic circles, an extended career break to travel or work on personal goals, often offered in contracts as a paid benefit, is called:
92. Is this sentence correct? The dog chased it's tail.
93. ________ are necessary aspects of organizations of any significant size.
94. What does KPI refer to in regards to business reporting?
95. R.S.V.P at the end of an invitation means
96. COGS commonly refers to what in business?
97. What are the three styles of business writing?
98. Terms 'Profit' and 'Revenue' have the same meaning.
99. In ______ the restriction on travel, I will attend the meeting by phone.
100. Between ___ and __, who is older?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved