1. The “login” call is returned in JSON. In this context, what is JSON?
2. Is the “getDeals” call currently functional? When will it be functional?
3. Buyers who purchase an item on eBay using PayPal as the payment method may still file a dispute using PayPal Buyer Protection. Which of the given actions belongs to the Buyer role to be performed?
4. A Fully Qualified Category has subelements:
5. The "My eBay" page shows a number of different views of a user's data. The given view does not exist in this page:
6. “OpeneBaySubscriptionService” is related to?
7. If you're specifying a URL and HTTP header, which takes precedent?
8. If there is no web component to your application, or you do not wish to host an AcceptURL or RejectURL page, you should get tokens with which method?
9. If your application works with items on sites outside the US, or if your application can be used with more than one site, you should understand the differences in:
10. Select the right combination of Infrastructure Error Severity Levels.
11. To retrieve the data for a single item, use GetItem. The GetItem call belongs to the:
12. What is NOT a service endpoint of the eBay API?
13. Sample XML for Modifying and Removing Fields has Item element, which might (should) contain any of the given elements, except:
14. The category hierarchy for a site is embodied in the:
15. Which fault type of the Infrastructure Error Types does not exist in the eBay API?
16. The eBay Platform defines two general types of errors:
17. The main difference between the Order Adjustment API and Trading API is?
18. You can avoid paying VAT(Value-Added Tax) charges on your eBay fees by registering:
19. To sell an item, a seller must:
20. What does the “login” call do?
21. You are able to construct 3 types of applications, tools, and services that can be created using the API: Listing Application, Seller Application, Gallery List Tool. Select the appropriate description for the Listing Application type.
22. The following item does not contain the user name of the automated Sandbox users
23. How often is Client Alerts API release made?
24. Feedback Service is allowed a maximum of how many DSR query requests?
25. You can retrieve buying guide details by using the FindProducts call to find a product. The FindProducts call belongs to the:
26. The Product Metadata API helps you perform the following tasks, EXCEPT:
27. Application-Level Error in XML call output does NOT have an element with a name:
28. What is the address of the Compatible Application Check Page?
29. “getUserReturns” retrieves information for how many buyer returns?
30. Who is the intended audience of the eBay Developers Program?
31. The following API calls can be used to create and manage promotional sales:
32. “itemFilter” in getUserReturns is responsible for?
33. There are three types of promotional sales:
34. When eBay gives a user a unique id number, the attribute is called:
35. eBay's base components are simple and complex types that model eBay business-level objects (e.g., items). Which is not an eBay component?
36. DSR trends are monitored in specific time increments. What are they?
37. eBay has a list of login credentials that are completely independent and not interoperable. Which is NOT an eBay login credential?
38. In the Version scheme, what does the second digit indicate?
39. In the Production environment, a user is eligible to create an eBay Store if he or she is a registered seller on eBay and meets one of the following conditions:
40. Why are there no longer any new Open eBay Apps?
41. Which of the SOAP URL Parameters does not exist?
Enterprise Java Beans - EJB
Google App Engine
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved