Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. How do you remove underlines on hyperlinks?
2. How do you change the contrast of an image on a site page?
3. Which one opens a hyperlink in a new browser window?
4. Default text color in Dreamweaver?
5. Which one allows you to see your file exactly as it appears in a browser?
6. Once you have selected a Workspace layout you:
7. In a Spry Drop Down Menu: In the source code: Which response is correct?
8. Dreamweaver lets you take items out of a list two ways - either by removing the list formatting from an item or items or by deleting their text outright.
9. How do you make the grid appear visible while designing a page?
10. Which panel allows you to change the color of the background of a web page?
11. Valid file name for the first page of a site?
12. Which is a Paragraph Tag?
13. The Insert menu offers which of the following options?
14. Dreamweaver can create sites that include:
15. How many sites can be created with one copy of Dreamweaver on one computer?
16. You can save images for the Web in which formats?
17. Extension used for cascading style sheets?
18. The Document Window lets you work in which view?
19. Correct format to start a Heading Level 2?
20. Hyperlinks can link to which of the following:
21. Dreamweaver can be used to create which of the following?
22. Which one is a Workspace Layout option in Dreamweaver CS5?
23. What does CSS Stand For?
24. How many sites can you create with one copy of Dreamweaver installed on your computer?
25. Dreamweaver allows a user to copy and paste text directly from Microsoft Word.
26. What is the hexidecimal code for white?
27. How do you center text?
28. Dreamweaver has built in validation tools.
29. Dreamweaver is currently owned and produced by which company?
30. HTML tag that tells the text to be bold?
31. What are Div tags?
32. Correct keyboard shortcut to save your current file?
33. First step in inserting an image into a layer?
34. Which is a bullet?
35. Which file can you create using Dreamweaver CS4?
36. What happens if you click on the New button on the toolbar?
37. Once you have added a browser to your list of available browsers for previewing, you can:
38. Dreamweaver obtains file validation information from which source?
39. In which one is it possible to specify the color?
40. How do you add a row to a table?
41. Definition of a Meta Tag?
42. HTML tag to start a Heading Level 3?
43. Which are not allowed to be included in filenames of web pages?
44. The properties and options that are displayed in the property inspector changed based on what is selected in the document window.
45. To view Web pages and other content, you need a...
46. When designing a site, split will allow which of the following?
47. Which one should be tested once a site is designed?
48. Benefit of viewing the source code of a site?
49. How can you see the source code from the web browser?
50. Dreamweaver supports syntax highlighting within code view.
51. In which direction can a navigation bar be placed?
52. Which text heading number displays the largest text?
53. This feature allows you to keep track of pages in your site:
55. Which is not one of the views in Dreamweaver?
56. You can use Dreamweaver to create:
57. How do you insert images into a web page?
58. What is cell padding?
59. What is the default text align in Dreamweaver?
60. What is the hexidecimal code for black?
61. While in Design View, Dreamweaver creates special Div tags called AP Divs, which stand for:
62. What are HTML tags surrounded by?
63. How do you zoom in or out of a site page as you are working on it?
64. How many colors is a GIF limited to?
65. Role of the Find and replace tool?
66. What sound formats can be used in a web page?
67. What extension do Flash movies require when placing them on a web page?
68. What target attribute will force a link to open a new browser window?
69. What is the coding toolbar?
70. Where can cascading style sheet formatting be called from for a Web Page?
71. Which tool allows you to see the page elements?
72. How do you test a page you just designed before uploading it to the server?
73. Correct format for an email hyperlink?
74. Where is the remote server located?
75. An external style sheet contains only HTML.
76. What number does a border need to be set to be show invisible?
77. A remote site is:
78. How do you make a grid appear in the background of the page you are designing?
79. What is the default color of unvisited links?
80. The CSS Rule Definition window lists all the available properties for styling text.
81. When you create an internal style sheet, Dreamweaver adds a pair of...
82. When creating a Marquee on a page, what must be at the beginning and the end of the HTML code?
83. Which is considered a delimiter?
84. What is the bar called at the bottom of the Dreamweaver window that tells additional information?
85. Dreamweaver's Find and Replace Tool allows a user to replace content across multiple files.
86. How do you create a link for selected text or an image?
87. By default, Dreamweaver allows a user to input code via a USB microphone.
88. Which is NOT a Hotspot tool?
89. When viewing a site on the web, what does it mean when a question mark appears in place of the image?
90. What files does the local root folder contain?
91. Bulleted lists can have three styles:
92. In CSS, what is used as a prefix for class selectors?
93. What do style sheets allow you to do ?
94. Which one defines download time?
95. What CANNOT be controlled by <meta> tags?
97. What is a definition of a domain name?
99. Where do you enter the numbers to resize rows?
100. When you swap images, it is best if:
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved