1. A(n) ____________________ in a hierarchical model is the equivalent of a record in a file system.
2. A(n) ____ relationship describes the connection or link between objects.
3. The type of information collected on the survey form that describes how data is updated is ____.
4. The two most common network access methods are ____ and token ring.
5. A ____, or requirements model, describes the information that a system must provide.
6. Ellipses in an Entity Relationship Diagram represent a:
7. The process of adjusting the storage of data to suit the popularity rating is:
8. System implementation phase of SDLC entails:
9. A weak entity is an entity that:
10. What is not true about the primary key?
11. Which type of data access is done while using a stack?
12. The major focus of system methods and procedures is to relate input data to a final output that is meaningful to the:
13. A relation is in 3NF if and only if:
14. A language in which the user requests information from the database is:
15. Ensuring that the updates are correct even during the failure period is referred to as:
16. The concept of a joined dependency is related to:
17. Polymorphism is defined as:
18. The system that processes transactions as soon as they are entered is:
19. The state while a transaction is executing is:
20. The role of a DBA is to:
21. Which one refers to the hashing in which the number of disk accesses needed to locate a specific record is never more than two?
22. A repository of information gathered from multiple sources stored under a unified schema at a single site is:
23. Execution of a transaction in isolation preserves:
24. Who gave the 12 rules for any RDBMS to be accepted as a full-fledged RDBMS?
25. A candidate key that involves more than one attribute is said to be:
26. Head Crash on the disk is:
27. A phase when a transaction may obtain locks but may not release any lock is:
28. If in relation r, values x and y are only dependent on the primary key and not on each other, then they are said to be:
29. After a transaction completes successfully, the changes made to the database are reflected even if there are system failures This is referred to as:
30. The two-phase commit protocol may introduce:
31. Select the most appropriate statement from the following:
32. The concept of a Multivalued Dependency is to be found in:
33. Once a transaction commits, its update survives even if there is a subsequent system crash This is:
34. A Decision Table facilitates conditions to be related to:
35. The cost of physically linking the sites in the system is:
36. Rollback causes the current transaction to:
37. The candidate key which is not a primary key is said to be:
38. Which timestamp is denoted by the W-timestamp (Q) of a transaction?
39. The collection of information stored in a database at a particular moment is called:
40. Finding relevant information from a large volume of data is called:
41. Which one is used to create complex entities?
42. Shadow paging is:
43. Projection operator:
44. Normal forms are used to:
45. If a transaction Ti has obtained a shared mode lock on item Q, then Ti:
46. A tree is composed of a hierarchy of elements called:
47. A language that enables users to access or manipulate data is:
48. The database that is a unification of several data files with any redundancy wholly or partially eliminated is:
49. To decompose a relation into several smaller relations without duplicity is:
50. The level of data abstraction which describes how the data is actually stored is:
51. Encapsulation implies:
52. A terabyte is:
53. Which of the following is not a part of SDLC?
54. Which term refers to either all or none of the operations being reflected properly in the database?
55. A character coding technique in which characters occur in the data with different frequencies is:
56. A catalogue of all the data types in the database is:
57. A menu driven system:
58. The term used to denote an overall chart of all the data item types and record types stored in a database is:
59. Conflicts between instructions correspond to:
60. Each time a transaction commits the database, pages containing the old version of the data become inaccessible Such pages are considered:
61. In a DBMS, two record types and their relationship is called:
62. A statement that is executed automatically by the system as a side effect of a modification to the database is:
63. In the client server systems, the DBMS in the server is also known as:
Oracle 9i Administration
Oracle PL/Sql 10g
Oracle SQL 9i
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved