1. A new parameter that might have an impact on metropolitan area design is the ____.
2. At the end of the data character, one or two ____ bits are added to signal the end of the frame.
3. An arithmetic checksum _______ the individual characters to be transmitted.
4. A direct connection between a terminal and a mainframe computer is a ____ connection.
5. In a payback analysis, the ____ cost is a one-time cost that occurs in year 0.
6. According to one rule of thumb, ______ percent of circuit loading information is easy to gather.
7. A ____ is a device that interconnects two segments of local area networks and acts as a filter.
8. _______ is a term relating to sending data to a satellite.
9. ____ technique is also known as disk mirroring.
10. When a signal is amplified by an amplifier, the signal gains in ____.
11. The most basic error-detection techniques are parity checks, which are used with ____ connections.
12. The typical maximum distance between microwave towers is roughly ____ to 30 miles.
13. A ____ multiplexes 24 input channels together onto one high-speed telephone line.
14. A ________ topology uses more than one topology when building a network.
15. A ________ sends data from one collision domain to another.
16. A ______ has a similar role to a hub.
17. A _____ links computer resources using either a wired or wireless connection.
18. A _____ is a link between devices connected to a computer.
19. A _____ is a hardware device that allows several nodes to share one communication channel.
20. A ________ is a collection of computers connected to one another or to a common connection medium.
21. The interval during which the signals propagate down the bus and back is the ____.
22. Stop-and-wait arq uses ___________ type of data flow.
23. The wireless lan term for a collection of multiple basic service sets is ____.
Windows XP Networking
Cryptography And Network Security
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved