1. A device that joins multiple wired and/or wireless networks in a home office is a ________.
2. When too many packets are present in the subnet, and performance degrades then it leads to?
3. When routers are being inundated by packets that they cannot handle, they just throw them away is known as
4. The routing algorithm within each network is
5. Each packet is routed independently in
6. If a datagram router goes down then
7. The method of Broadcast routing in which each packet contains either a list of destinations or a bit map indicating the desired destinations is
8. In link state routing, after the construction of link state packets new routes are computed using
9. In distance vector routing algorithm, each router maintains a separate routing table with the following entries .
10. In which routing method do all
11. In distance vector routing algorithm, the routing tables are updated
12. Distance vector routing algorithm is implemented in Internet as
13. Which of the following routing algorithm takes into account the current network load?
14. In distance vector routing the delay metric is
15. In AODV routing algorithm for MANETs, the route is discovered at time
16. What is the routing algorithm used in MANETs?
Hardware & Networking
MCTS: Configuring A DNS Zone Infrastructure
MCTS: Configuring IP Routing
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved