1. The Fish eye lens effect lets you ........... ,................... , ..........
2. How can you copy a Lens from the active object to the selected objects?
3. Which tool is used to spray the predefined objects in CorelDraw?
4. The_____________________ guides you through the process of finding objects that contain the properties you specify and then replacing those properties with others.
5. The Smooth mesh color option allows the colors added to the mesh nodes to blend seamlessly with the rest of the object.
6. What tool has been used to achieve the result shown?
7. Which color management option converts the colors of the imported or pasted file into the color profile of the active document?
8. Which option will you set to enable or disable Dynamic Guides?
9. Which web-based service lets you post your design and make it available exclusively to your client, who can then review the design and post comments?
10. You cannot move individual characters in artistic text, but you can use a variety of special effects.
11. Perspective effects CANNOT be added to______________, ______________ and ______________.
12. What do items marked as A and B in the image above represent?
13. The Two-point perspective effect gives an object the appearance of receding in two directions. How can you copy the same effect to other selected objects?
14. Which tool lets you design multi-colored filled objects with maximum fluid color transitions?
15. Which option is a correct way to remove a Vector Extrusion?
16. Which action will follow if you click on OK in the dialog box shown above with changing any settings?
17. What do mean by Linked text frames?
18. What is the Break Link option used for?
19. When you apply a lens to a vector object, the lens itself becomes a vector image. Likewise, if the lens is placed over a bitmap, the lens becomes a bitmap too.
20. Which technique is used for specifying the spacing increments for snapping text to the path?
21. The master page is a virtual page that contains:
22. Dynamic guides are temporary guidelines that let you position and align objects precisely.
23. You can create preset guidelines using the ........... .
24. Using which one can we modify images in CorelDraw?
25. Which effect helps reduce the saturation of each color in a Bitmap to zero, remove the hue component, and convert each color to its grayscale equivalent?
26. Which file type can be modified while applying filters on them?
27. Which one belongs to Artistic Media Tool?
28. The Shape tool lets you reshape the boundary of the bitmap to exclude areas without deleting them.
29. The ....... rendering intent is suitable for logos or other graphics that contain only a few out-of-gamut colors.
30. Which view lets you create drawings in actual pixels, providing an accurate representation of how a design will appear on the Web, and also helps align objects more accurately?
31. What is a spot color?
32. How can you import multiple consecutive files in one go?
33. Which one is not a rollover state?
34. Which feature allows you to search your computer or local network to quickly find the perfect complement for a design from your digital content?
35. WhatTheFont?! command lets you capture and submit a font sample for quick and easy identification.
36. CorelDraw allows you to rotate the guidelines.
37. Which option lets you open only a part of an image by typing the range of the frame in load frames box?
38. You can add guidelines to the _____________ if you want them to apply to the entire document and have ______________ and _______________.
39. Using which option can you place an image inside a container?
40. Which one is NOT a type of Transparency?
41. Files containing a Bitmap color mask have the filename extension .ini.
42. Which merge mode used to apply transparencies can also be used to apply drop shadows?
43. ....... tool removes overlapping segments in the objects.
44. Contour tool helps apply special effects to text characters or objects in order to make them stand out from the background or from other objects.
45. ........... tool lets you create smooth curves with fewer nodes than curves drawn by any freehand tool.
46. Color management system in CorelDRAW has four methods of interpreting out-of-gamut colors.
47. Which type of Spiral is shown in the picture?
48. You cannot apply the Lens effect directly to linked groups such as Extruded objects or objects created with the Artistic Media Tool.
49. This question is based upon the figure shown below: Question: Refer to the given image. Which of the following conversion options will not have Intensity Slider while
50. This question is based upon the figure shown below: Question: Refer to the given image. Which of the following Color Modes is applied on Picture1 to achieve the effect of Picture2?
51. Which is not a type of Transparency?
52. This question is based upon the figure shown below: Refer to the given image. Which of the following Zoom tools is available only when you select one or more objects?
53. Which is not a Trace Bitmap type?
54. This question is based upon the figure shown below: Refer to the given image. Which of the following options will you use to remove a Fill?
55. Which Wrapping styles follow the curve of the object?
56. This question is based upon the figure shown below: Refer to the given image. Which of the following Tabs will you select to print a negative?
57. Which Color Mode images is not supported by the Image Adjustment Lab?
58. Which type of Text can you not Link?
59. This question is based upon the figure shown below: Refer to the given image. Which Standard tools is used to access the Corel Graphics Community web site?
60. Which parameter can you change of a PostScript Texture Fill?
61. Refer to the given image. When will you disable the Maintain Aspect Ratio check box as shown in the picture?
62. This question is based upon the figure shown below: Refer to the given image. Which of the given button lets you work only on the Active layer and the Desktop layer when it is disabled?
63. Which is not a correct method to reverse the direction of the Blend?
64. Refer to the given image. Which Bevel styles is applied on the given picture?
65. This question is based upon the figure shown below: Refer to the given image. Which of the following Lens types has been applied on Picture1 to achieve the result of Picture2?
66. Refer to the given image. Which feature has been applied on Picture1 to achieve the result of Picture2?
67. Which option will you use to detect a Watermark?
68. Refer to the given image. The Remove Face Check Box is available for which lenses, as shown in the picture?
69. What does WPD file format stand for?
70. Which keyboard shortcuts is used to reset the Current workspace?
71. Drop Shadows cannot be added to which of the given objects?
72. Which option will you select to view all pages in a multipage document?
73. Refer to the given image. What purpose does the Medium Snapping Threshold serve, as shown in the picture?
74. The layout you choose while printing does not affect the original document, only the way it is printed.
75. Which option will you select to open photos in CorelDraw when your digital camera does not support both a WIA or TWAIN driver?
76. Which Merge mode, available for transparencies can also be applied to Drop Shadows?
77. Which is not a Rollover States?
78. How many colors can you mask in a Bitmap?
79. This question is based upon the figure shown below: Refer to the given image. Which part of the Application window displays the Docker?
80. This question is based upon the figure shown below: Refer to the given image. Which of the following types of Fountain Fills is shown in the picture?
81. How will you separate a text from a path?
82. How will you copy a Lens?
83. Which option will you choose to apply a Perspective Effect?
84. To draw an arc, the ellipse or circle must have an outline.
85. In which Page orientation, the drawing's width is greater than its height?
86. Which option will you choose to specify the extent of Transparency from the Transparency Target List Box on the Property Bar?
87. The default orientation for Asian text is vertical.
88. Which is not true about the Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM) file format?
89. Which is not true about Lenses?
90. This question is based upon the figure shown below: Refer to the given image. Which Transform effects removes Gradations and creates larger areas of flat color?
91. Refer to the given image. Option reverse the Case, all uppercase letters become lowercase and all lowercase letters become the uppercase?
92. Which Object properties can be modified for Symbol Instances?
93. Which type of Blends can you create in a CorelDraw?
94. Which option makes a layer editable or locks it to prevent changes, as shown in the picture?
95. Which File type is available for Filters while customizing them?
96. Which option will you choose to create a Layer?
97. Which is not an attribute of Drop Shadow?
98. Which option will you choose to create a Rollover object?
99. Which type of computer graphics are used for photographs and digital paintings?
100. Refer to the given image. What feature has been applied on Picture1 to achieve the result of Picture2?
DVD Studio Pro
Final Cut Pro
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved