1. In CVSDude Version Control, which tab maintains the log of all the tasks performed by the administrator?
2. Bugzilla allows you to do advance searches using Boolean charts. Which fields do you need to specify when performing an advanced search?
3. Which software packages must be installed to efficiently run the Trac Issue Tracking System?
4. Which Bugzilla feature gives you the capability to report errors and fix them automatically by providing help links?
5. Which tasks can you perform if you have 'canconfirm' permissions in the Bugzilla Issue Tracking System?
6. Does the Bugzilla Issue Tracking System provide the Lock Record feature when there is simultaneous access to the same bug?
7. Which operator is valid in the query language used in Trac Ticket queries?
8. Which function is performed by the 'bz_canusewhineatothers' user permission in the Bugzilla Issue Tracking System?
9. Which dynamic variable automatically sets its value without making any change in the URL?
10. When reporting a bug under the Bugzilla Issue Tracking System, which of the following values is invalid for the Severity field?
11. If you add a group containing a number of users to your project, then all those users will be automatically added to your Users list.
12. What is the function of the 'bz_sudoers' user permission in the Bugzilla Issue Tracking System?
13. Which phases are valid when you are importing an existing repository into SVN?
14. To whom can CVS Writers permissions be given?
15. Which physical security measures is/are provided by CVSDude?
16. You can work on modules from different Repositories at the same time by using the TortoiseCVS CVS client.
17. Which external services is/are supported by the CVSDude version control platform?
18. Trac uses the SWIG bindings in the Subversion distribution. Which one correctly describes the use of SWIG?
19. Bugzilla comment lines beginning with '>' are assumed to be_________________ .
20. Does Bugzilla support the ability to move a bug from one Bugzilla installation to another, such as moving a bug from a Bugzilla 2.16 installation to a Bugzilla 3.0 installation?
21. Which statement regarding CVSDude groups is true?
22. Which field does not allow the user to enter the value when he/she wants to edit his/her details in CVSDude?
23. Which one correctly describes the meaning of Subversion?
24. Which one describes the function of the Genshi templating language used in the Trac Issue Tracking System?
25. On which portability layer is Subversion built?
26. Consider the Ticket Workflow given below. What function is performed by Line 1? 1.accept = new,accepted -> accepted 2.accept.permissions = TICKET_MODIFY 3.accept.operations = set_owner_to_self
27. CVS is accessed by using a special program referred to as a client. Which of the following is not a CVS client?
28. Which event is responsible for Repository check-ins in the Trac Timeline?
29. Which SVN clients is/are available for the Subversion Repository?
30. Does Bugzilla support multiple users with the same e-mail address.?
31. When configuring Trac, which permissions can be enabled using the Trac Settings link?
32. Which values for the Resolution field in the Bugzilla Issue Tracking System correctly describes that the bug can never be fixed?
33. Which templates for customizing your installation is/are supported by the Bugzilla Issue Tracking System?
34. Which commands come(s) under the category of Interactive Mode of TracAdmin?
35. Which callback API parameter does CVSDude pass to your Callback URL?
36. Which features can be enabled when creating or editing groups in CVSDude?
37. Which of the following parameters must be set to On so that bugs can have an 'UNCONFIRMED' status in the Bugzilla Issue Tracking System?
38. When using the Bugzilla advanced search to search for user bugs in the 'editbugs' group, which of the following is the correct syntax for writing group names?
39. Which bug list formats is/are supported by the Bugzilla Issue Tracking System?
40. When using the Add/Remove Tags feature, what is the default status of the 'Enable tags for bugs' user preference?
41. Which one is an invalid access value if you want to access the CVS Repository?
42. Which options can be set through the General Subversion Settings in the Subversion Repository CVSDude Service?
43. Which fields can be set under the Time Tracking feature of the Bugzilla Issue Tracking System?
44. What will happen if you add CVS and Subversion Services to the same project?
45. Which third-party tools allow(s) integration with the Bugzilla Issue Tracking System?
46. Which plug-ins can be configured through the web interface in the Trac Issue Tracking System?
47. Which Basic Options is/are present under the CVS e-mail notifications link of the CVSDude Services tab?
48. You can check the status of a source_file or all files by using the command 'cvs status [source_file].' What is the function of the 'cvswhat C-Shell' command?
49. The code snippet below is used to add introduction text to a new ticket form in a site.html file. What function does Line 3 perform?
50. Which values is/are invalid for the log_level option in a trac.ini file, which defines the level of urgency required for a message to be logged?
51. Which feature is provided to the administrator by the Bugzilla Issue Tracking System?
52. Which one must you do if you want to edit the message body and the subject line of the e-mail notification?
53. What is the total number of plug-ins that can be configured through the web interface in the Trac Issue Tracking System?
54. When a user accepts a request sent by the administrator and logs into the interface, which of the following tabs does not/do not appear?
55. Which statements regarding the Trac Permissions is/are true?
56. Which access methods is/are supported by Subversion Repository Access URLs?
57. Which one correctly describes the Time Tracking feature of the Bugzilla Issue Tracking System?
58. Which pre-commit hooks can you configure during Subversion configuration?
59. Which component is responsible for inspecting a Subversion Repository?
60. Which feature allows users to execute saved searches at specific times or at regular intervals?
61. In which ways can you edit the plug-ins that your Trac instance uses?
62. What is/are the basic function(s) of Trac Timeline in the Trac Issue Tracking System?
63. Which one correctly describes the function of Subversion Working Copy?
64. In which ways can Subversion Working Copies track the Repository?
65. Which features is/are not provided by the Subversion Repository CVSDude service?
66. Suppose you modify a file, but instead of keeping the changes, you want to revert to the earlier version. Which of the following C-Shell commands will you use?
67. Suppose you want to export the results of a query to an MS Excel file. Which of the following is the correct format for exporting?
68. Which Network Security features is/are provided under the CVSDude Version Control platform?
69. Which one correctly describes the function of the Repository in the Subversion Repository CVSDude service?
70. Which options are provided by the Trac Issue Tracking System for connecting to a 'real' web server?
71. What is the name of the default database of the Bugzilla Issue Tracking System?
72. You can work on modules from different Repositories at the same time by using the TortoiseCVS CVS client.
Join our newsletter for the latest updates.
© Copyrights 2024 Quizack.com