Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. The output of the statement: cout << pow(3.0, 2.0) + 5 << endl; is ____.
2. A _______ is where responsibility of a network shifts from one organization to another.
3. A ____ occurs when two transmissions interfere with each other
4. When setting up a new router the first action after your initial login should be to _______.
5. A(n) ____ is a compilation of information about all the networks that the router can reach.
6. A(n) _______ is stored within the destination file and remains connected to the source file.
7. When the host portion of an ip address is all binary ones, that address is a ____ identifier
8. When using classful ipv4 addressing, a network id always ends with an octet of ____.
9. Hackers can be generalized into two skill groups: expert and ____________________.
10. Failure to lock database records before updating them may result in a ____ between processes.
11. Each of the following describes erp systems except _________.
12. A usb port can support a total of ______ devices through the use of hubs.
13. A class diagram is a(n) _____ model.
14. ________ can be used as pointers.
15. A popular network protocol is ____, which today is the backbone of the internet.
16. Powershell web access gateway allows _______.
17. The hardware that actually produces your hard-copy documents is called a _______.
18. Tcp is a(n) ____ subprotocol.
19. With a switched backbone network, the equipment is usually placed in a ______.
20. Vmware and parallels desktop software are examples of ____
21. Smtp operates from port ____.
22. Routers usually are connected in a ________ topology.
23. Rip uses only ______________ to determine the best path to an internetwork.
24. Ospf and ____ are two examples of routing protocols that support multiple types of services.
25. In the tcp/ip protocol suite, ____ is the core protocol responsible for logical addressing.
26. In a client/server design, a database server ____.
27. Configuring firewall policies is viewed as much as a(n) __________ as it is a(n) __________.
28. An ip address is composed of two parts, one is the ____________ id and one is the host id.
29. ______________ in sonet are analogous to the ________________ of t-carriers.
30. Which frame-tagging methods can be used for creating a trunk link between Cisco and Non Cisco switches?
31. If you have a subnet mask of /26 for a class C network, how many subnets and host per subnet will you get?
32. Which technique is used by transport layer?
33. What is the binary value of hex BF?
34. What is the maximum number of hosts allowed on subnet 172.16.50.75/22?
35. Which two authentication methods can be used with PPP links?
36. Which protocol is used to find the MAC address of a device whose IP address is known?
37. Which of the following is a valid unicast IP address?
38. Which device breaks up a Broadcast Domain by default?
39. Which of the following must be configured on a switch to segment Broadcast Domain?
40. Which of the following command is used to set console password?
41. What is the number of collision domains on a 16 port switch?
42. In which of the following memories is Mini-IOS or bootloader of a router stored?
43. Which of the following is a Multicast Address?
44. What is the network ID of IP address 172.16.40.0/20?
45. You are not able to create a new VLAN and cannot delete or change existing VLANs on a switch. What could be the problem?
46. What is the command for copying a router's IOS to a TFTP server?
47. How many access control lists can be applied on an interface?
48. What is the decimal equivalent of binary 11001110?
49. Which protocol uses port number 23?
50. Which key combination is used to interrupt the boot sequence of a router?
51. Which encapsulation method will you choose if you want to connect a Cisco router and a non Cisco router with a serial connection?
52. State whether True or False: You have two routers connected with point-to-point links using different encapsulation methods. They will be able to communicate with each other.
53. What is the command to show Frame relay map table?
54. How many bearer(B) and data(D) channel/s are there in a standard ISDN BRI service?
55. Which of the following VLANs is recommended by Cisco to be used as an administrative VLAN?
56. State whether True or False: You can only create that number of VLANs which are equivalent to the number of ports on a switch.
57. What do you understand from the following commands: access-list 110 deny tcp 192.168.10.0 0.0.0.255 any eq 21 access-list 110 permit ip any any
58. Which type of NAT uses different ports to map multiple IP addresses to a single global IP address?
59. Which of the following commands show Cisco IOS image file name?
60. Which of the following are stored in RAM?
61. Which one of the following addresses can be used as a host address for the subnet 192.168.50.16/28?
62. What is the OUI portion of MAC address B4-3F-95-5F-1D-09 in binary?
63. What is the binary value of 157?
64. Which command will you use to configure IP address on an interface?
65. Which of the following services can be used to set up a database of MAC addresses that can be used for dynamic addressing of VLANs?
66. You executed the following command on your router: Router(config)# router ospf 15 Which command will you execute next to complete OSPF configuration on your router?
67. Which information is exchanged by Cisco devices on which CDP is running?
68. At which layer of OSI Model does a router work?
69. Which of the following commands will you use to enable RIP version 2 on your router?
70. What is the default value of bridge priority on Cisco switches?
71. Which command will you use to view sending and receiving of RIP update packets that normally run in the background ?
72. Which of the following switches support both ISL and 802.1Q encapsulation methods?
73. What is the binary value of hex 9F?
74. What is the speed of ISDN PRI service with 30B +1D channel?
75. Different routing protocols use different methods to calculate the distance to a network. What is that method called?
76. In which of the following modes does a switch not participate in VTP domain, but still forwards VTP advertisements by trunk links?
77. If interface Ethernet 0 is showing that it is administratively down, what will you do to turn it on?
78. Which of the following are frame relay LMI types?
79. What is the full form of CSMA/CD?
80. What is the command to configure q933a as frame relay LMI type?
81. Which of the following are examples of the Data Link Layerr?
82. Which layer of OSI model encapsulates packets into frames?
83. Refer to the diagram. Host A is not able to communicate with Host B. However, Router A can communicate with Host B. What could be the problem?
84. On which layer of the OSI model do TCP & UDP work?
85. What is the command to configure PPP encapsulation on serial 0?
86. Which of the following devices can be connected using a straight cable?
87. What will be the command for standard access control list to deny a single source address 10.15.12.2?
88. What is the maximum speed supported by a standard ISDN BRI?
89. What is the main purpose of creating VLANs?
90. What is the speed of a T1 line?
91. Routing protocols use a method to advertise many networks as one network to other routers. What is that method called?
92. You made some changes in your router's configuration and executed the following command: Router# copy run start When you restarted your router it went into the Setup mode. What is the problem?
93. What is the maximum number of valid IP addresses in a class B network?
94. Which area must be present to connect two different areas in an OSPF network?
95. Which command will you use to enable default routing on a router?
96. Which is the default mode of operation in a VTP domain for all catalyst switches?
97. Which command will disable CDP on a router?
98. Which of the following commands will allow a single source address 172.16.0.5 to telnet a single destination address 192.168.10.2?
99. If UDP receives datagrams that are not in sequence, what will it do?
100. Which of the following commands will prevent telnet access from all users on subnet 172.16.16.0 with subnet mask 255.255.240.0 to any destination?
Mobile App Design
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved