Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. __________ is NOT one of the Cocoa Objective-C object libraries.
2. A ________ is a list of information read by applications while they are launching.
3. What is protocol?
4. _______ is Cocoa's integrated development environment (IDE).
5. ______ is the root class for most classes in the Objective-C class hierarchy.
6. Which is the correct statement:
7. Which statement is correct:
8. Before you can begin,you must download and install the ____.
9. Which language are iOS apps coded in?
10. Does the current iOS version support multitasking?
11. Which objects DO exist in the Cocoa framework?
12. What is the proper statement?
13. True or False? The two most important Mac OS X developer tools are XCode (formerly Project Builder) and Interface Builder.
14. All of Cocoa's built in classes start with:
15. _______ provides Cocoa as its object-oriented appliciation programming interface (API).
16. Which extension file is NOT in use in Xcode?
17. What IDE does iOS use?
18. The Cocoa API for iOS is called?
19. There is only one computer you can code IOS on. Which is it?
20. True or False? Cocoa uses the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
21. The Cocoa Framework is OOP. Why is that helpful?
22. What framework(s) make up Cocoa?
23. AutoReleasePool BEST refers to:
24. What does a debugger do?
25. Which Cocoa class is used to create a string?
26. Which objects do NOT exist in the Cocoa framework?
27. ________ is used to create application interfaces and make connections between interface objects.
28. Which one is NOT a UI control in Xcode?
29. Which objects are NOT part of Cocoa framework?
30. Application ______ are stored in a file with a .icns extension.
31. The ________ is a framework that defines a base layer of Objective-C classes.
32. OOP stands for Object Oriented Programming. It is used for:
33. True or False? NSDictionary objects can be changed after initialization.
34. What does the term 'nil' mean in reference to a variable?
35. Whenever you customize an existing class, it is called:
36. A _________ file stores all information about an application's user interface objects.
37. Imutable objects can't be__:
38. True or False? Objective-C classes are objects.
39. The 'NS' in NSObject stands for:
40. True or False? A Cocoa program may not be compiled from a command-line prompt.
41. What are atomic and nonatomic associated with?
42. A property:
43. The most commonly used debugger used with Cocoa is ______.
44. True or False? Cocoa allows you to move objects in the main nib to other separate nibs to improve load performance.
45. What does GCD stand for?
46. In Objective-C, methods are represented by a ______ which is a string describing the method to call.
47. Objective-C uses the concept of ______ which allows modifications to an existing class in-place.
48. True or False? Objective-C does not have a constructor or destructor.
49. Which control wold you want to use as a data source?
50. In the Interface Builder, the _______ contains stock items in Cocoa that you can drag-and-drop into your application.
51. True or False? Objective-C is a static typed language.
52. In the XCode window, the _____ lists files, search results, and build settings.
53. Which control can the user add a small piece of data?
54. ______ class will implement a mutex.
55. ______ is Apple's computing infrastructure that consists of Mach, Unix services, and Mac OS X networking and filesystems.
56. _______ is the object persistence framework included with Foundation Kit.
57. _______ class allows you to journal events in your application.
58. In Xcode, what does the Identity Inspector do?
59. ______ is NOT a type of Mac OS X on-screen window.
60. True or False? Memory management is completely automatic.
61. A Cocoa ______ is a message and a corresponding object sent to an application in response to some action taken by the user.
62. NSDocument class is used for ______.
63. True or False? NSNumber objects cannot be changed after initialization.
64. The Mac OS X graphical user interface (GUI) is called _________.
65. The ________ is a framework that contains all the objects needed to implement a graphical event-driven user interface.
66. The ______ is a section of code that reads events and performs appropriate functions for those events.
67. _______ is not a subclass of NSResponder.
68. The Mac OS X _______ replaces the Mac OS 9 Application menu.
69. What does the Interface Builder in Xcode do?
70. ________ are NOT a Cocoa event.
71. Which one is not a Navigator in Xcode?
72. Which does not belong in web infrastructure:
73. A ______ object sends a message automatically to a target when an on-screen object is manipulated.
74. The ________ object is the application's main controlling object.
75. Under Mac OS X 10.5, CGRect, CGSize and CGPoint have the same structure as NSRect, NSSize and NSPoint respectively. Is it true?
76. In which language is Cocoa written?
77. Is NSString mutable?
78. Is it mandatory to create an NSAutoreleasePool in a Cocoa application?
79. What class should be used to load resources?
80. Can poll() be used to fetch Cocoa events?
81. What is an observer?
82. Fill the blank. NSButton : <> : NSObject
83. Can you use malloc/free in a Cocoa application?
84. How wide is unichar on a 32bit machine?
85. Can an object be the delegate of multiple objects?
86. Which of the following platforms supports Cocoa?
87. Where should application resources be usually put?
88. What is the normal way of handling cocoa events?
89. How is a GUI usually created in Cocoa?
90. Fill the blank. NSCountedSet : <> : NSObject
91. What is NSRect?
92. If you spawn a thread with POSIX thread api, will Cocoa be notified?
93. What method should be called before you are able to draw outside the drawRect: method of a view?
94. Fill the blank NSMutableArray : <> : NSObject
95. Which of the following classes manages the computer’s global notifications?
96. Can NSDistributedNotificationCenter be used to communicate between multiple machines?
97. Can you detach threads in Cocoa?
98. Is the following code valid? NSSize s = NSMakeSize(10, 10); int values; values[s.height] = 5;
99. What is a notification?
100. Does Cocoa support 64bits?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved