1. What is the purpose of the safety shield?
2. Which of the following is an unsafe practice while turning?
3. How often should you check the way lubrication levels on your CNC machine?
4. The button that will activate the CNC program after temporary stoppage is:
5. What mode switch position allows you to send the machine to its reference (home) position?
6. The button that will clear data in the look-ahead buffer after a temporary program stoppage is:
7. What mode switch position allows a program to be run from within the CNC control?
8. Which one of the following technologies is used only for material handling, not actual production or assembly?
9. Which on/off switch makes the control activate one command in the program at a time and then stop?
10. What mode switch position allows the activation of a single CNC command?
11. Which one of the following is not a function of "Drag" command?
12. Which is NOT a component for the CNC machine?
Comptia A +: Hardware
Comptia A +: Hardware Display Devices
Comptia A +: Portable Computing
Comptia A +: System Protection
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved