1. If you need your app code to inspect information about the current build, which class should you use?
2. You need to provide your users with certain features of your app on-demand or as instant experiences through Google Play. Which type of module should you create?
3. What is the current recommended way to handle long-running background tasks?
4. To shrink your code in release builds, what tool does Android Studio use?
5. Which attribute of the element is used to specify the minimum API Level required for the application to run?
6. What is the use of AndroidManifest.xml file?
7. You have created an AboutActivity class that displays details about your app. Which code snippet allows you to launch your activity?
8. What should you use to display a large, scrolling list of elements?
9. Which component is not an entry point through which the system or a user can enter your app?
10. What is not a benefit of externalizing app resources such as image and string from a code?
11. Which statement, in build.gradle file, correctly denotes that the corresponding module is an Android library module?
12. When attempting to build your project, what might the following error indicate? Conversion to Dalvik format filed: Unable to execute dex: method ID not in [0, 0xffff]: 65536
13. Given an APK named app-internal-debug.apk produced from the build process, which statement is likely to be true?
14. When should you use the androidTest directory to store your test classes?
15. What folder should you use for your app's launcher icons?
16. Why do developers often put app initialization code in the Application class?
17. You need to upgrade to the latest version of the Android Gradle plugin. Which file should you modify?
18. Which layout is best for large, complex hierarchies?
19. What is _not_ a good way to reuse Android code?
20. To preserve on-device memory, how might you determine that the user's device has limited storage capabilities?
21. Which source set is _not_ available to you by default when Android Studio creates a new project?
22. You have built code to make a network call and tested that it works in your development environment. However, when you publish it to the Play console, the networking call fails to work. What will not help you troubleshoot this issue?
23. To optimize your APK size, what image codec should you use?
24. When would you use the ActivityCompat.shouldShowRequestPermissionRationale() function?
25. You want to allow users to take pictures in your app. Which is not an advantage of creating an appropriate intent, instead of requesting the camera permission directly?
26. When should you store files in the /assets directory?
27. Why might you need to include the following permission to your app?
28. You want to provide a different drawable for devices that are in landscape mode and whose language is set to French. which directory is named correctly?
29. What tag should you use to add a reusable view component to a layout file?
30. Given the test class below, which code snippet would be a correct assertion?
31. You need to retrieve a list of photos from an API. Which code snippet defines an HTML GET request in Retrofit?
32. To persist a small collection of key-value data, what should you use?
33. You need to get a list of devices that are attached to your computer with USB debugging enable. Which command would execute using the Android Debug Bridge?
34. Why is it problematic to define sizes using pixels on Android?
35. How would you retrieve the value of a user's email from SharedPreferences while ensuring that the returned value is not null?
36. IF the main thread is blocked for too long, the system displays the _ dialog?
37. Given the definition below. how would you get access a TextView with an ID of text_home contained in thr layout file of a Fragment class?
38. What allows you to properly restore a user's state when an activity is restarted?
39. Why do you use the AndroidJUnitRunner when running UI tests? Notice: AndroidJUnitRunner lets us run JUnit3/4-style tests on Android Devices
40. When would you use a product flavour in your build setup?
41. You need to remove an Event based on it;s id from your API, Which code snippet defines that request in Retrofit?
42. When will an activity's onActivityResult()be called?
43. What is the benifit of using @VisibleForTesting annotation?
44. You want to include about and setting modules in your project. Which files accurately reflects their inclusion?
45. The Android system kills process when it needs to free up memory. The likelihood of the system killing a given process depends on the state of the process and the activity at the time. With combination of process and activity state is most likely to be killed?
46. Why might push notifications stop working?
47. You launch your app, and when you navigate to a new screen it crashes, Which action will NOT help you diagnose the issue?
48. Which XML attribute should be used to make an Image View accessible?
49. To add features, components, and permissions to your Android app, which file needs to be edited?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved