Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
You must be looking for optimal Active Directory MCQs? You are in the right place then. Quizack experts have arranged optimal, to-the-point, and latest Active Directory multiple choice questions and answers. Interesting thing is, you will be able to learn all these latest topics quickly because of our online simulations.
When registering another user.
When replacing computer hardware.
When logging out.
When logging in.
When replacing computer hardware.
4. Your network consists of three Windows 2003 Domain Controllers named DC-1, DC-2 and DC-3. DC-3 doesnot hold any FSMO roles. After backing-up the System State Data Back-up of all DCs, DC-3 disk failed. You replaced the failed disk with a new disk and installed Server 2003 on the new disk. What should you do next on DC-3?
5. You are the administrator of a Windows 2003 domain. According to company policy, you created an OU and applied a GPO restricting Control Panel access to users. Later on, your company policy changed and you allow Control Panel access to some of the users in that OU. The policy also states that their membership be kept as it is without moving them to other groups or OUs.How will you allow Control Panel access to some users thereby restricting access to others in the same OU?
6. You are the network administrator for the Big North Fishing Company. The network consists of one Windows Server 2003 domain named bignorthfishingco.com. You are installing a new domain bignorthfishingco1.com but during promotion you get an error message: The domain name specified is already in use on the network. What is the cause of the problem?
9. You are a network administrator and responsible for handling your company's domain, sales.microsoft.com running in Windows Server 2003. Your domain crashes accidentally and when you re-run the dcpromo command to promote it again, as domain controller with the same name, it fails. What can be the problem?
14. You are the network administrator of a company. Your company's network has Windows 2003 Server and Windows XP Professional computers. The network consists of a single Active Directory Domain named Expertrating.com. All user computers have computer accounts in an OU named expertrating users. You want to configure the network in such a way that all user computers are automatically updated when new critical updates are issued. Servers need to be updated manually. How will you perform this task?
15. You are the network administrator of a company. Your company's network has a single Active Directory domain. It has an OU named sales. You want to give permissions to a company's junior network administrator to create child OUs for sales OU. He should also be able to verify the existence of the OUs created by him. Which of the following permission set will be enough to accomplish this if you want to give him minimum permissions?
19. You are the network administrator of a company. Your company's network has a single Active Directory domain named expertrating.com. This domain has two sites and each site contains two domain controllers. You purchase two servers and use each new server as a domain controller in each site, making a total of three domain controllers at each site. You want to configure the inter site replication to flow through these new domain controllers. What will you do?
31. Your network consists of one parent domain running on Windows Server 2003 and 1000 Windows XP clients.Your company's growth demands a child domain to be installed in one of the Branch Location.But when you run dcpromo command to join the child domain in parent,you get an error message that the existing domain cannot be contacted.What will you do to correct this problem?
33. You are the administrator for ExpertRating's Branch office. Your company domain is running on Windows Server 2003. Your company's HQ is located at Atlanta and contains one Active-Directory Integrated DNS Server. An administrator at HQ instructs you to install and configure the DNS server as Active Directory Integrated zone. But when DNS is installed at the Branch office and a zone is tried to be created, the option to create Active-Directory Integrated zone is unavailable. What should be done in this scenario?
37. You are the administrator of a Windows 2003 domain. The domain has 100 users working on Windows XP. You want to allow all users to change their desktop setting if they try to work on any Windows XP computer. But their altered desktops should not be saved once they log off. What should you do in this scenario?
38. The administrator for company ABC Toys configured RIS server in Windows Server 2003 for installing operating system Image to newly branded computers. But when he started the computers for obtaining addresses from RIS, they all are unable to connect to DHCP server. Later on, he discovered all branded computers were using network adapters that were not PXE compliant. How will he connect these computers to RIS server?
39. You are the network administrator of Windows 2003 domain. The domain has one OU named Sales.You are using Windows Installer to publish sales relevant software to user's workstations. Currently, only members of Sales OU can run the software.But you want all users in the domain to be able to use the software from Start menu. What should you do ?
40. The network of ABC TOYS company consists of Windows Server 2003 and 5000 Windows XP Clients. Sometimes, users report missing data from the server. The network administrator wants to find the user deleting the files. He created a GPO and assigned it on the ABC Toys domain. Which actions should he audit?
43. You are the network administrator for your company running Domain Controller on Windows Server 2003. The domain has a Windows 2000 server named production. The production server is not a domain controller. You are allowed to logon locally for making the configuration. You want to run a script that will change the current environment variables setting when users log in.What would be the appropriate course of action?
44. You use Software deployment in Windows Server 2003 to distribute company's softwares on your Windows XP clients. The software image is clean and successfully published to clients. Clients have installed softwares in their desktops. But, when they run the setup from desktop shortcut, it gives an error message. Which of the following may be the reason for this error?
45. A network consists of one Windows Server 2003 running as Domain Controller and 100 Windows XP Clients. The network administrator has created many OUs in domain and delegated control of OU to relevant administrators. His domain is configured with one OU, named sales, having one child, OU marketing. Two different administrators are appointed to be responsible for their respective OUs. But the marketing OU administrator complains that their OU is inheriting the Group Policies of its parent domain, even when they have blocked the inheritence. What may be the reason for that?
46. You are the network administrator of a company called Expertrating. Your company's network has a single Active Directory forest with a single domain named expertrating.com. Windows Server 2003 is running on all the servers and all the clients are Windows XP Professional computers. Your company has a test lab that contains a separate forest. You created a GPO (Group Policy Object) for testing and tested it successfully in that lab. Now, you want to implement this GPO on the network for all the computers and users in the domain. How will you accomplish this task by using minimum efforts?
47. You are the administrator of an OU named WebServers, created in Windows Server 2003 domain. The IPSec policies are defined at Domain level and No Override is not selected. All websites are configured to allow only anonymous users. A new GPO is applied at WebServers OU restricting local Administrators group to login locally. Users report that they are unable to access any of the Web Sites on the servers. What will you do for allowing users access to the websites from the servers in WebServers OU without affecting overall security?
48. You are the network administrator of a company running on Windows Server 2003 environment.The network consists of a single forest that contains two domains named Domain-A and Domain-B.You are responsible for handling Domain-A having one Active-Directory Integrated zone server .Your company policies state that name resolution traffic from Domain-B should be locally resolved by Domain-A. What should you do ?
50. You are the network administrator of a company. Your company's network has Windows 2003 Server and Windows 2000 Professional computers. You use a security policy to configure a server named Delta1. Now you have to deploy the security configuration on server Delta1 to the computers on your company's network. How will you accomplish this task by using minimum efforts?
51. You are the administrator of your company.Your network is running on Windows Server 2003 domain controller and Windows XP as a clients.You have configured Software Deployment to distribute softwares to users. You have published softwares but by using Group Policies. Softwares appear in Add/remove Programs in control Panel but when users try to install them, they get an error message "The feature you are trying to install cannot be found in the setup directory" and the setup fails. Identify the cause.
54. Your Company has different OUs named sales, production and finance. All are child objects under Departments OU. You created a new GPO used to assign software required for all departments. Sales and production users can see the shortcut in start menu and can successfully install the software but finance users report that this shortcut is not appearing in their start menu. What will you do?
60. As the network administrator of a Windows 2003 network, when you were monitoring your network securities, you discovered that most of the users have been using the same password ever since their accounts were created. You want to secure your password policies so that users must change their passwords periodically. What will be your course of action?
63. You are the network administrator, and your network consists of various branch offices located at different locations which are: Location 1 Location 2 Location 3 Location 4 You want to allow secure dynamic updates in DNS in Location 1, 2 and 3. But Location 4 should not be able to edit DNS. Which of the following statements will fit in this scenario?
Active Directory is a Microsoft directory service that provides a central location for managing user accounts, computer accounts, groups, and other information about resources on a network. Active Directory also includes features that allow you to manage your network environment and security.
Active directory users are defined as any user that is registered and active in the active directory. Active directory is a system used by Microsoft Windows to manage user accounts and computer systems. Active directory users can be defined in a number of different ways, including by their name, their role in the company, or their location. Active directory users can also be managed through group policies, which allow administrators to control the way that users access the network and the resources on it. Active directory users are an important part of any Windows network, and managing them effectively is essential for ensuring the security and stability of the network.
Active Directory Sites are a collection of computers in an Active Directory forest that share a common set of settings. When you create a site, you specify a name, description, and location for the site. You can also specify which domain controllers (DCs) are included in the site and which forests are included in the site.
A windows server is a computer that runs the Windows Server operating system. Windows servers can be used to host files and applications or to provide services to other computers on a network. Windows server is often used in business environments, but they can also be used in homes or schools.
Active Directory containers are a special type of Active Directory object that are used to organize other objects in the directory. They can be used to create a hierarchy of directories, or they can be used to group objects together.
An access control list (ACL) is a list of permissions that can be assigned to users or groups on a computer system. These permissions determine the level of access that a user has to files and folders on the system.
Active Directory network is a directory service that Microsoft Windows uses to manage computer networks. It allows administrators to control every aspect of users' access to resources on the network, including their ability to log on and use resources. Active Directory also enables administrators to centrally manage user accounts, security policies, and other network settings.
An active directory domain is a group of computers that are linked together and share a common security database. This allows administrators to manage users, groups, and resources centrally from a single location. Active Directory domains can be divided into trees, forests, or zones. In addition, each domain can have multiple subdomains.
Client windows computers are a type of computer that is used by businesses and organizations. They have a graphical user interface (GUI) that allows users to interact with the computer using icons, menus, and pointers. Client windows computers are typically more powerful than their server counterparts and can run more complex applications.
Active Directory schemas are the rules and definitions that define the structure and organization of objects within an Active Directory forest. The schema is essentially a model or template for objects that can be created in an Active Directory forest. When you create an object in Active Directory, the system checks to see if the object exists in the schema.
The internet message access protocol, or IMAP, is a standard email protocol used to manage messages on email servers. It allows users to access their messages from any device or location that has internet access, and it can be used to synchronize messages between devices. IMAP is an optional protocol that can be used in place of the more common POP3 protocol.
Active Directory objects are the fundamental building blocks of an Active Directory forest. They can be user accounts, groups, computers, and other objects that are used to manage resources on a network. These objects are created and managed by using the Active Directory Administration Center (ADAC), the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in, or Windows PowerShell.
Relay domain commands are a set of special commands that allow you to manage your relay domains. You can use these commands to create, delete, and modify relay domains.
A Windows-based file server is a computer that stores files and folders on its hard drive so that other computers on the network can access them. A user can store files on the server by creating a folder and then copying the desired files into that folder. The server makes the files available to other users who have permission to access them.
Domain controller (DC) is a key component of Active Directory. A DC is a central repository for all objects in an Active Directory forest. When you create a new object in Active Directory, it is replicated to all DCs in the forest. In addition, each DC maintains a copy of the Active Directory database, which contains information about every object in the forest.
LDAP stands for Lightweight Directory Access Protocol. It is a networking protocol that enables users to query and browse directories on the internet. LDAP directories are commonly used by organizations to store user information, such as usernames, email addresses, and phone numbers. LDAP directories can also be used to store other types of information, such as contact information for employees or customers, or product information for a company's online store.
Active Directory Services (ADS) are a suite of tools used for managing users, groups, computers, and other network resources within a Windows domain. ADS can provide authentication and authorization services, as well as comprehensive data management capabilities. ADS is typically deployed in organizations where there is a need to manage large numbers of users and resources, such as universities and corporations. ADS can also be used to create and manage secure network environments.
Domain controllers are a type of server in a Windows network. They are responsible for handling authentication and authorization requests from clients, as well as managing the Active Directory database. Active Directory is a directory service that stores information about objects on a network, such as users, computers, and services.
Active directory domains are a way to group computers and users into a single administrative unit. This makes it easier for administrators to manage users and resources, as well as to enforce security policies. Active Directory domains can be used in both small and large organizations.
Not only Quizack experts have analyzed the latest topics but the real exam environment too. It means you are going to avail multiple benefits. You will be learning Active Directory questions and answers and familiarizing yourself with the real exam environment. It does not end here, Quizack wants your preparation perfect, so you can judge your knowledge via the Active Directory online test
Quizack subject matter experts have shown their professionalism by combining different topics into a single exam. In other words, you will need to prepare a specific pool of questions for the upcoming Job interview, IT test, Freelance exam, Employment assessment, or online training.
Quizack is delivering updated and optimal solutions via interactive online simulations. Now it has gone one step further by providing multiple mediums to learn through. You will be free to choose online simulations, Active Directory questions PDF, or Quizack App. so you get everything free of cost for the sake of online learning. In return, Quizack expects you to appreciate its efforts by promoting its services through social media channels. You can always take Quizack's Active Directory quiz.
Quizack has tried and adopted every possible way for the sake of absolute delivery of knowledge. Its subject matter experts do testing and validation consistently. But still, if you observe anything wrong, you are welcome to report it through the contact us page.
Quizack is not only the platform where you get the latest information but also the professionals’ cave. If you have years of experience in this specific field, you are welcome to showcase that by adding some MCQs, or Active Directory interview questions answers. Quizack will compliment you by awarding your profile a badge and including your name among top contributors.