1. If even after cleaning Internet Explorer's history and cache, the address bar still shows the previously visited URLs, what would you do to fix the problem?
2. Which can cause the 'New Tab' function of Internet Explorer 9 to NOT work?
3. You are trying to print a webpage through Firefox, but your printer does not recognize a certain font on that page. What can you do to make the printer print the page?
4. Suppose that you got some reference links in a mail from some software vendor. You want that whenever you click any such links in your mails, they open in the Google Chrome browser. Which of the following will help you accomplish this?
5. Possible reason for Firefox opening with a transparent or blank window as shown below?
6. If you want that every time you start Google Chrome a particular set of websites should automatically open in different tabs, what would you do to make this happen?
7. If you want Google Chrome to start with the pages that you were browsing the last time you closed Chrome, which of the following settings will you enable?
8. Search results in Google Chrome appear instantly as you type queries in the omnibox (address bar), and in-line predictions are shown in a drop-down menu to assist you with your search. Which of the following is true regarding this functionality?
9. If you share your computer with other people, how can you keep your Google Chrome settings separate from everyone else's?
10. You have always been able to print web pages using Internet Explorer, but after upgrading your operating system, you are unable to do so. You click OK in the Print dialog box, but nothing is printed and no error is displayed. Even the print preview shows nothing. Which of the following can cause this to happen?
11. Suppose that your home page in Mozilla Firefox says that you need to update the browser, even though you have the latest version of the same. Why do you think your browser's homepage is showing such a prompt?
12. How can you view the list of all the add-ons that are currently loaded in Internet Explorer?
13. Which can be done using the Bookmarks manager of Google Chrome?
14. Which one can lead to incorrect rendering of a web page in Internet Explorer?
15. Which one can make the video playable?
16. Benefits of using 'Incognito mode' in Google Chrome?
17. You are able to play a YouTube video in Internet Explorer without encountering any issues. However, when you try to play the same video in Google Chrome, you get the message 'Video is no longer available'. What could be the reason behind this?
18. Which one can cause Firefox to hang randomly?
19. If searching with Google Chrome is taking a long time, and you are repeatedly getting the 'Resolving proxy' message, what would you do to resolve the issue?
20. While using Firefox, a Flash game on a website becomes unresponsive. What can you do to fix the problem?
21. How can you enable Internet Explorer 10 to automatically fill in forms on websites?
22. Suppose that you frequently visit an air ticket booking website using Firefox. One day you notice that the website is showing an old flight schedule instead of the latest one. Which of the following can be a possible cause of this problem?
23. Is the following illustration true or vague for Firefox 16?
24. You notice that the websites you have been visiting aren't displaying any images. Which actions can help you fix the problem?
25. What component of Google Chrome lets users see the amount of resources, such as memory, CPU and network consumed by tabs, add-ons or plug-ins, and provides the ability to terminate them?
26. Suppose that you have an unwanted add-on or toolbar (say the Babylon toolbar) installed in Internet Explorer. You have already tried every possible way of uninstalling it, but the problem still persists. How can you troubleshoot the problem?
27. In Internet Explorer 10, the Tab key can be used to move forward through the items on a webpage, the address bar, or the Favourites bar. What shortcut can be used to move backward through these items?
28. Special Firefox mode which helps you troubleshoot problems with Firefox by starting it with add-ons and custom settings disabled?
29. A domain name is a unique text-based internet address corresponding to a unique ____________.
30. Using one browser window for all open pages is called ____.
31. A browser __________ adds features to a browser.
32. Each time you ____, a new webpage appears in the browser window.
33. In a business _____ is equal to sales minus expenses
34. E-commerce websites integrate ____ features into their e-commerce operations to attract visitors.
Join our newsletter for the latest updates.
© Copyrights 2024 Quizack.com