1. The ________ divides the aorta into the thoracic aorta and the abdominal aorta.
2. Blood from the lower limbs drains into the __________ before returning to the heart.
3. Arteries and veins are constructed of ________ tunics
4. Falling arterial blood pressure promotes ________.
5. The assumptions for ordinal regression include
6. One way to examine model fit for multinomial and ordinal regression is to compute
7. The assumptions for multinomial regression include
8. The model significance tests for multinomial and ordinal regression use which of the following test statistics?
9. Multinomial logistic regression is used when
10. Computing the percent correctly predicted by the model is one way to determine
11. For a categorical predictor in a logistic regression model, what is the group that other groups are compared to called?
12. A confidence interval indicates a significant odds ratio when
13. A significant odds ratio of 2.5 for BMI as a continuous predictor of heart disease in a binary logistic model would indicate which of the following?
14. Which of the following is not an assumption for binary logistic regression?
15. The R2 is the squared correlation of which two values?
16. Significance for the coefficients (b) is determined by
17. Which of the following is true about the adjusted R2?
18. Continuous predictors influence the ______ of the regression line, while categorical predictors influence the _____________.
19. Which of the following is not an assumption for simple linear regression?
20. Which test is used to determine whether a correlation coefficient is statistically significant?
21. What percentage of the variance is shared if two variables are correlated at .4?
22. Which of the following would be considered a very strong negative correlation?
23. What is the primary purpose of Pearson’s and Spearman’s correlation coefficients?
24. Which of the following is not an assumption for the Pearson’s correlation analysis?
25. In which situation would you use planned comparisons?
26. Apply a Bonferroni adjustment to a p-value of .01 if the analyses included six pairwise comparisons. If the threshold for statistical significance were .05, would the adjusted p-value be significant?
27. How many pairwise comparisons would there be for an ANOVA with four groups?
28. Which of the following assumptions does not apply to ANOVA?
29. What is the primary purpose of ANOVA?
30. When an independent-samples t-test does not meet the assumption of normality, what is an appropriate alternative test?
31. Which t-test would you use to compare mean BMI in sets of two brothers?
32. Which of the following assumptions does not apply to all three t-tests?
33. What is the primary purpose of the three t-tests?
34. Which of the following tests would be used to test the mean of a continuous variable to a population mean?
35. Which of the following is not an effect size for chi-squared?
36. To learn which cells are contributing the most to the size of a chi-squared statistic, compute
37. The chi-squared distribution often has what type of skew?
38. Chi-squared is computed by first squaring the differences between
39. Chi-squared can be used to understand the relationship between
40. The z-score is
41. A sampling distribution shows
42. In a normal distribution, 95% of observations are
43. The normal distribution depends on which of the following?
44. The binomial distribution depends on which of the following?
45. Density plots, histograms, and boxplots can all be used to
46. Which of the following is not a recommended type of graph?
47. A mosaic plot is used when graphing
48. Which of the following is appropriate to graph a single continuous variable?
49. Which of the following is appropriate to graph a single continuous variable?
50. Which of the following is appropriate to graph a single categorical variable?
51. 4: Custom functions are useful when doing which of the following?
52. True or False? In R, categorical variables are best represented by the factor data type and continuous variables are best represented by the numeric data type.
53. Which of the following measures would be most appropriate for describing the spread of a variable that is extremely right-skewed?
54. Which of the following measures would be most appropriate for describing the central tendency of a variable that is continuous and normally distributed?
55. The results of running R code show in which pane?
56. In a data frame containing information on the age and height of 100 people, the people are the _____________ and age and height are the _____________.
57. The block of text at the top of a code file that introduces the project is called
58. Which of the following opens the ggplot2 library?
59. Which R data type is most appropriate for a categorical variable?
Statistics (Social and Behavioral Sciences)
H.C.F and L.C.M
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved