1. What is the ancestor object for custom visual user objects such as u_calculator and u_calendar?
2. Labels are used in conjunction with:
3. The IsValid function:
What would the following script generally be used for?
5. Which PowerBuilder repository table contains the validation rule names and definitions?
6. Which of the following is not a date related function?
7. On which platform can ODBC drivers, provided by vendors other than Powersoft, be supported?
8. The default DynamicStagingArea in PowerBuilder is:
9. The createondemand property of the tab control:
10. Which is the ancestor for all PFC windows?
11. Which of the following is not a main type of PowerBuilder object in PFC?
12. In which of the following cases does PowerBuilder not connect to the database?
13. Which of the following is not a descendant of w_master?
14. On a Windows platform, the name of the initialization file is:
15. The ODBC API does not define which of the following?
16. Which DBPARM parameter is used to connect to an ODBC data source?
17. The PFC object u_cb stands for:
18. The operator for exponentiation is:
19. An object with the prefix ds would refer to a:
20. The concatenation operator is:
21. The prefix g would be used for which variable type?
22. The first step in creating an application with PFC is:
23. You want to implement a timer in your application. Which function will you use?
24. Which PowerBuilder repository table contains the edit style names and definitions?
25. The default transaction object is:
26. You are declaring an instance variable. What is the prefix you would use to name the variable?
27. Which object is used to analyze the performance of a PowerBuilder application?
28. How many instances of a window can you create?
29. Which of the following identifiers is invalid?
30. Which of the following is not a mathematical function?
31. Which object provides the ability to display a Web page in the default browser?
32. The & character is used:
33. The connection object for use with all distributed PFC applications is:
Given the following database access components for a windows platform, arrange them in the correct order starting from the application and ending with the database:
1 Powersoft ODBC interface (PBODB60.DLL)
2 PowerBuilder Applications
4 Database ODBC Driver
5 ODBC Driver Manager (ODBC32.DLL)
35. Which object will be used to handle runtime errors?
36. The number of global functions defined in the PFC is:
37. Given the name of the object to be Pfc_w_master, the object as per the naming conventions is a:
38. Which control would you use to display the information in a hierarchical fashion?
39. Which application event is fired first?
40. Assume there are two windows, w1 and w2.w2 has a tab control with the name tab1. tab1 has two pages, tabp1 and tabp2. tabp1 has a command button cb1. What will be the correct syntax to refer to cb1 from the window w1?
41. You want to get a value for a particular key from the system registry What function will you use?
42. The repository table pbcatfmt contains:
43. Which Datawindow function is used to retrieve the rows into the Datawindow ?
44. Which of the following is not a standard data type?
45. On which platform do INTERSOLV ODBC drivers, included with PowerBuilder, support ODBC connections?
46. The string function mid is used to:
47. In a window, you need two sets of radio buttons. On which control will you place the radio buttons ?
48. Which menu is the master menu for all PFC applications?
49. Which popup menu is displayed when the user releases the right mouse button over an u_dw based datawindow control?
50. Which of the following shape controls is not available in the PowerBuilder control bar?
51. You want a variable that will be accessible anywhere in the application. What type of variable will you declare?
52. The escape character in Powerscript is:
53. Which property of the error object contains the name of the object in which the error occurred?
54. Which is the ancestor main window for all SDI applications?
55. A named set of parameters stored in your PowerBuilder initialization file that defines a connection to a particular database in the PowerBuilder development environment is known as:
56. A control that can be used for displaying other controls is:
57. The five system tables created by PowerBuilder the first time it connects to the database are collectively known as:
58. The windows that are opened in the client area of an MDI frame are known as:
Software Development Life Cycle
Nagios - IT Infrastructure Monitoring
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved