1. Incorrect calculation of buffer size? is in the __________ software error category.
2. ?development of software is not a frequent user support function? is an example of ____.
3. A list of operations that is displayed on the screen is called a(n) ________.
4. Gui components have a set of ________ that determine how the component appears on the screen.
5. An example of a functional requirement is _________
6. A variable that has ____ scope can be used anywhere within the procedure.
7. Menu-driven programs should be broken down into ________ that perform individual tasks.
8. Which three characteristics should always be there in a software design?
9. The data flow diagrams given in the image represent a process that reads and validates an English word. Which of the given data flow diagrams represents an asynchronous data flow?
10. Suppose you are working on a large-scale software engineering project. During the development phases of the project, maximum effort is consumed by the ..... phase of the software life-cycle model.
11. Which two are true about software development life-cycle models?
12. Which one is true about the Waterfall Model of SDLC?
13. Structural testing is another name for .... testing.
14. In the test-driven development approach, .... .
15. The principles of a software development process are primarily based upon which method?
16. During integration testing, __________
17. A compiler can be considered as a ..... program analysis tool.
18. In which method of debugging, the program is loaded with print statements for printing intermediate values in hope that some of the printed values will help in identifying the statement(s) containing error(s)?
19. A good software design should have ..... coupling and .... cohesion.
20. Due to which option, a software does not behave in the way expected of it?
21. While naming various objects in a software, which two naming conventions should be used?
22. In the _____ testing technique, the test cases are designed without the knowledge of the internal structure of the software, i.e., using only the functional specifications of the software.
23. Refactoring design of code results in .... .
24. Which options are covered in software development life cycle?
25. While correcting previous error(s) in a software product, new error(s) may be introduced. Therefore, _____ testing should be carried out after every round of error fixing.
26. Which two programming practices should be followed while coding?
27. The SRS document is prepared during the ..... phase in the waterfall model.
28. Which two statements are correct regarding the Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams?
29. What do the edges in a decision tree represent?
30. Which one is not a feature of a good software requirements specification (SRS) document?
31. Which are the correct sets of fundamental activities in the field of software engineering?
32. The beta system testing to validate a fully developed system — i.e., ensuring that the system is fulfilling all the requirements — is carried out by ____
33. Suppose you are working on a highly complex project, which involves several kinds of risk. Which software-life-cycle model you should use in such a situation so that the best product can be obtained?
34. Which approache is more suitable for software requirements specification?
35. You are required to develop a software for a business system that is less formal; flexible; and has continuously changing requirements. Which software development processes is more suitable in such a scenario?
36. Consider a software that calculates cube-roots of integer values that are in the range of 0 to 3,000. If the black-box testing technique is used, then for boundary-value analysis, which of the following values must be there in the test cases?
37. Which aspects are considered during the data flow-oriented design technique of software development?
38. The process to check that a completely developed system conforms to its requirement specifications is called ....., and the process to check that the output of one phase conforms to the output of the previous phase during software development is known as ....
39. Which activities are common amongst all software development processes?
40. Consider a project in which the development team is required to build a compiler. The team has never written a compiler and is not sure about the technical solutions of project. Which model should be used in such a situation so that the issue is resolved and the best product is obtained?
41. If the coupling among modules is low in software design, then the product is:
42. Which integration testing technique is practical for small-sized software systems only?
43. In the subject of software engineering, .... defines a framework for a group of key process areas.
44. Which two are true about data flow diagrams (DFDs) used in a software development process?
45. In the classical Waterfall Model, the integration of different modules of a software product is done after .... .
46. Which software development models is idealistic and cannot be strictly followed during actual software development?
47. Which software life-cycle model acts as the base for all other models?
Nagios - IT Infrastructure Monitoring
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved