1. Cutouts are created by removing the material, defined by a profile, from existing features.
2. Which sketch tool used to copy edges from existing bodies?
3. What is the filesystem used on floppies ?
4. Which allows a body to be projected while adding depth?
5. Which allows a sketch edge to be made at the angle of the x-axis?
6. Which makes a sketch segment size and angle fixed?
7. Which allows edges of boundaries to be made at a 90 degree angle relationship?
8. Which copies geometry as arranged in an circular or rectangular array, or along a path?
9. Which defines boundaries of a feature?
10. Which allows the sketch edge to be made at the angle of the y-axis?
11. All the features that are suppressed will have a red square icon with an inclined line in the Edge Bar.
12. The model created in Solid Edge is a combination of a number of features that are integrated together to complete the design.
13. You can also press and hold the CTRL key down and select the features to mirror first and then invoke the mirror Copy Feature tool.
14. The advanced modeling tools appreciably reduce the time taken in creating the features in the models, thus reducing the designing time.
Join our newsletter for the latest updates.
© Copyrights 2024 Quizack.com